Guamboy27's Stages: Summers Restarted! Almost Done With Hotel!

Started by Guamboy27, February 19, 2011, 06:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 13, 2011, 07:10:03 PM
Any more progress?
Sorry, I was taking a short break from stages... I'll get back to Summers right away! Here's a Brawlbox pic on what I was working on before I started the break:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'll take some time to perfect it. This is what I'm going to resume working on.


You seem to not get much activity in your thread, same with me. :/

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 20, 2011, 11:10:28 PM
You seem to not get much activity in your thread, same with me. :/
Yeah....
But, I'm making progress on everything! I ported all of the other Target Test stages over Wifi room and used Static to make them over Final Destination, I got new snow for Icicle Mountain (but now it moves in all directions...), and am making a few touches to Summers before a video comes out. I'll probably have all of these stages featured in one video.
Also, MANSTA8, you might wanna retexture the boat when I finish putting Summers' models together... It looks kind of weird....

Bad news guys.... I don't know what's wrong, and the glitch is incredibly disappointing... Here's a picture...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:oshi: I'm upset... I don't know what happened! I didn't use BrawlWall, the models have different bone names... But only a few work... If anyone knows how to help, you'd be saving the Summers project.

damn nasty glitch cnt wait to see icicle mountain complete wish u the best of luck

Fuk, that's disappointing. Do you have any backups or anything that could help you revert it?, you might even have one left on your SD card.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 25, 2011, 04:06:37 AM
Do you have any backups or anything that could help you revert it?, you might even have one left on your SD card.
I'm looking for one. Even if I don't find one I won't give up. I'll find a way to fix it....
So you know what it should have looked like, here's a picture in Brawlbox...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stuff to note...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Because I've been working some time on this, I'll try everything I can to fix the glitch.

Well... my first attempt at fixing the stage failed......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, to cheer me up, I started a new stage!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you think?

Flat zone 1 looks pretty cool, also can you PM me summers? You might have changed the material data wrong, and I might be able to fix it as the stage shows up in brawl box.

Flat zone looks pretty good. it would be awesome if you could add the disappearing platforms and the oil spill (i don't care about the falling items, they were kinda annoying lol)

March 31, 2011, 04:11:00 AM #41 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 11:38:09 PM by Guamboy27
Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 27, 2011, 12:10:12 AM
Flat zone 1 looks pretty cool, also can you PM me summers? You might have changed the material data wrong, and I might be able to fix it as the stage shows up in brawl box.
Ok, PM sent!

March 31, 2011, 04:33:20 AM #42 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:34:14 AM by MANSTA8
It looks like a bone problem, with the objects in weird places like that. *Investigates more*

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 31, 2011, 04:33:20 AM
It looks like a bone problem, with the objects in weird places like that. *Investigates more*
Hmm... now that you mention it... the bones look right in BrawlBox which means.... The animation for the bones is messed up! I found the problem!

Quote from: Guamboy27 on March 31, 2011, 11:39:54 PM
Hmm... now that you mention it... the bones look right in BrawlBox which means.... The animation for the bones is messed up! I found the problem!

BINGO!! u have now solved ur own issue! ;)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady