Salt's Spilled Grains

Started by Lost Saltshaker, March 23, 2011, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I LOVE your Jimmy T. and Jeff hacks. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 26, 2011, 03:15:11 AM #16 Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 05:08:54 PM by Lost Saltshaker
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 25, 2011, 02:58:00 PM
Yay Peppy! When you release him don't forget to put "DO A BARREL ROLL!" somewhere in the description.

I can't make any promises.

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2011, 06:35:28 PM
It's so awesome.

Thanks.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 26, 2011, 12:27:36 AM
so your the epic new vertexer? nice Jeff dude i was gonna make him but you already made him good enough that i dont need to so good job. :D

I wouldn't say epic. I'm no Pik. But thanks. I think I might be browsing the request forum for ideas that have been long overdue from now on.

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 26, 2011, 01:12:14 AM
All your hacks are full of WIN! Cant wait for more!!!! :)

Thanks. But I wouldn't get too impatient. I'm not going to set release dates or plans. I'd much rather do these at my own pace. Keeps the pressure from building up and making me just want to rush and/or just abandon the project.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2011, 01:25:50 AM
See man, glad you made your own thread. Now you have your respective fan boys, including myself, lol.

Now I'd like to see some previews for Peppy when possible. Looking forward to that like crazy.

I'm just about at the pre-debugging stage. I've got most of his shape (read: gut) done, so i may have some tomorrow. Maybe.

EDIT: Just because I spent the past two hours on the coat alone. Stupid 3ds max and its need to select vertexes all the way across the model, rather than the one that's actually on screen. There's still a list of things to do, though.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 26, 2011, 01:37:01 AM
I LOVE your Jimmy T. and Jeff hacks. :af:

Thanks.

I.LOVE.YOU.(No homo,lol)
But this is great!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

You indeed, are epic because you made great vertexes 15 posts into the site.
Also, OMG PEPPY!

Peppy?

Wow sir, you are f*cking epic.


The link is hopefully fixed now. It was giving me trouble last night, but I assumed when it started working that was the end of it.

Haha, I saw Peppy last night man.
Good job ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Haha, when I came here, and saw what you said, I KNEW it was gonna be Ashley from WarioWare.
At first, I though I'd be on Peach, but she does cast spells, so Lucas works just fine :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Casts spells and is supposed to be smaller than Wario, so it makes perfect sense.


Whoops. Fixed.

_Data_Drain_ improved on the texture, so for those who already downloaded, be sure to get the new one.

Bump and double post for Mona update.

You're hack was epic, dude.

Good job on Jeff, i love this one.