Bowser Jr and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik - Check Page 16, Post # 230 -

Started by SonicBrawler, February 20, 2012, 08:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RatedRKid on August 01, 2013, 03:48:40 AM
So its takin a month for anivernage to send the files?
Oi!

There will be none of that!

There's this thing called life outside the Forums. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: RatedRKid on August 01, 2013, 03:48:40 AM
So its takin a month for anivernage to send the files?

He was moving, plus like King said, everyone has a life...wait I take that back, most people have a life.
Also Ani has been having some trouble getting parts of Bowser Jr to work, mainly the Goop.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I sorry if i offended u but i wanna know will u finish or not finish so i can either keep my hopes up or just forget about this project

Quote from: RatedRKid on August 01, 2013, 04:15:33 PM
I sorry if i offended u but i wanna know will u finish or not finish so i can either keep my hopes up or just forget about this project

So you have nothing better to do than hold on to a old project?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: RatedRKid on August 01, 2013, 04:15:33 PM
I sorry if i offended u but i wanna know will u finish or not finish so i can either keep my hopes up or just forget about this project

ohmygosh eye em affendd for people bein intrestd in diz proejct!


its about done. I ahve to wait for anivernage to get teh down-b working, and south craft is finishing up the 3rd revamp of shadow mario.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright. I should make an update about this since I have been getting messages about it, and saw a thread or two about this. 

I am going to keep this locked till i get Bowser Jr. Just wanted to let people know this project isnt dead. Shadow Mario is done. he was going to get a 4th revamp, but stuff happened on SouthCraft's side, so it wont happen. 3rd revamp is staying. Anivernage still has to send me Bowser Jr. until then, no news needs to be said.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.