WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

OK. My first time trying to do a texture depth merge for Wii U Cloud.
Gonna have to try and make it close to Sm4sh.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm always open to suggestions and tips.

Anyone still interested?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yeah, it's "JoeT.E.'s model from Smash Wii U. I have the hair a faces from my original import on this model to save a little rigging time there.

Quote from: BraveDragonWolf on November 20, 2018, 04:13:43 PM
Anyone still interested?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yeah, it's "JoeT.E.'s model from Smash Wii U. I have the hair a faces from my original import on this model to save a little rigging time there.
I am interested!!!


oh, we showing sm4sh mods here now?

Quote from: Kyouma on December 26, 2018, 05:44:23 AM
oh, we showing sm4sh mods here now?

If you mean importing them into Sm4sh...No. But, into Brawl? Yes.

January 22, 2019, 12:27:02 AM #19956 Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 02:55:01 PM by BraveDragonWolf
So, I know this moveset for Ridley is outdated and kinda sucks but, c'mon...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm still using the recent Beta that's over pit.
Also having a few issues with ground animations because the T-posed boneset is kinda complicated.

It'd be nice if someone could port the latest ridley moveset over pit for VBrawl/USB Loader users.
This isn't for BrawlEx Ridley by the way...


Edit: Some ground animations ain't gonna do it...

Sorry for the huuuuge necropost, but it's sad to see the forums like this, the same forum where I used to spend the whole afternoon during my middle school years. So after almost 4 years without making a Brawl mod, and with the future release of NMH3, I decided to... Do something:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 26, 2020, 03:24:07 PM #19958 Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 03:38:03 PM by N!ck!
I've been working on this for a while, and I know it's like, the thousandth Shadow on the vault, but none of them actually match up with the Brawl style and are usually a hot outdated mess. So I've been doing something about that:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



retired