Long sword Hunter--- DOWNLOAD V1 !

Started by Yorsh, November 17, 2011, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice victory theme man, I'll get it when the other imports are done lol Well, enough for team colors and a main slot. So one Rathalos, Rathian and another are done. x.x I'm honestly just waiting for those..

When i saw this Long Sword Hunter over that useless Olimar, i said "woah !"
Unfortunately i put everything into the right folders and i activated the 2 codes, when i put my P1 token on Olimar... INSTANT CRASH !!
I am sure i did nothing wrong. And it is not said in the description that it does not work for PAL.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Quote from: Chaoszard on January 18, 2012, 09:47:23 AM
When i saw this Long Sword Hunter over that useless Olimar, i said "woah !"
Unfortunately i put everything into the right folders and i activated the 2 codes, when i put my P1 token on Olimar... INSTANT CRASH !!
I am sure i did nothing wrong. And it is not said in the description that it does not work for PAL.

The .rel file isn't for PAL users, you'll need a custom .rel file for PAL users to use him on Olimar.

It does not matter now !
I spent almost a whole day to install an usb loader and to get a brawl US ISO.
Everything i couldn't change with my PAL disc is now possible !
I'll start with that Long Sword Hunter, but later. Got many things to fix before.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

January 20, 2012, 11:39:39 AM #64 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:00:46 PM by Yorsh
Megaupload is down and all my file was on megaupload !!!
I deleted the hunter over GW pack, if someone have it, can you upload it pls.
Else I will make it again...


It was already on mediafire.