Long sword Hunter--- DOWNLOAD V1 !

Started by Yorsh, November 17, 2011, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 17, 2011, 04:50:04 PM Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:37:02 PM by Yorsh
-----DOWNLOAD V1 : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24080   --------
Over Olimar : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24346

-----Download Iwvi's Lagiacrus armor import : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24244  ----

Hi !
I'm working on my first (and best :p) psa and animation hack : Long sword Hunter, from Monster Hunter !
He should be in Brawl with Mh3 on wii, and he will joins the brawl

preview :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWRFb2dc9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsjMqtGJPz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5LPZ6FjbzY&feature=feedu
As you can see, he makes low damages, but he has great range with his long sword


Neutral B : He Sheathes his sword / uses a potion when sword is sheathed

Side B : long sword combo (maybe a charged attack (if you keep B pressed, he does the 5 moves of the combo, if you realease B before, he does only 2 or 3 moves of the combo. The last one easy kill) or something like marth side B)   / Throws a Flash Bomb

Down B : He Quickly jump back (like EscapeB animation) and hit the ennemy, he is invincible for few frames / generate explosive barrel (like a blast box)

Up B : Same as snake but with a tiny Rathalos


----------------Texture, recolor, CSS, CSP... :----------------------------

 
by Lucifer_Gale
by smashmaster95



  by Lucifer_Gale
by smashmaster95





 
by smashmaster95 and Lucifer_Gale





Original : Chain Armor : or Jaggie armor :
Green : Rathian armor :
Blue : Lagiacrus armor:
Red : Rathalos armor :
Other 1 : Barroth armor :
Other 2 :


----Hunter: balancing, glitch and other---------------------------------

-Moves shouldn't hit dehind him :
                       -side tilt
                       -dash attack
                       - ?
-Moves too fast :
                       -A,A,A
                       - Up Smash (add start lag)
                       - Side B without sword
                       - Potion
-Animation :
                       - Start running
                       - Up tilt
...

Love this idea =3 two questions.
1: will you make him or her customizable? for example, will you include alot of costumes/armors for this, Like Alterion, or even Rathalos. maybe Lagiacrus. and is the
Sword going to be external article so it can be easily modified, and maybe use a custom sword?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

November 17, 2011, 05:13:48 PM #2 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:15:52 PM by Yorsh
Yeah, If someone can import or vertex the hunter, there will be one different armor for each color. I can't make it myself because i'm very busy with animation and psa^^
But i will use the external article for the Qurupeco (Ike have only one article, right ?)

Looks interesting, good luck on finishing it :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I'm a fan of the Monster Hunter series, so I really hope this grows to be a great PSA.

Good luck.

Great progress on the PSA so far , looks really nice :)
btw ,  you are from France , right?
Does that mean this PSA is a PAL PSA ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I'm french, but the psa is a US one.

ohh okay :/

anyway , good luck on the PSA xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, i've got an idea,

why not try and import the standard nekkid Monster Hunter Character. (no armor, and give him/her no sword) still make the moveset as of now, but when Blackjax makes it where you can import pieces of models over Bones and such. we can make them custom then.

or don't do this it's too complicated.

oh and the UP-B shouldn't be a qurepeco. i say this because it's a Monster Hunter PSA. so make it represent something Monster Hunter. why not a Rathalos a tiny Rathalos. because the Rathalos is always the Flagship monster for the series... just saying =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

November 20, 2011, 09:11:51 AM #9 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:12:52 AM by Yorsh
I'll try your import idea if anybody can't make the model for me, because :
1) I'm not an expert of import and vertex
2) I have already too many work with psa^^

Rathalos seems better, you're right.

Progress :
-Neutral B seems working,
-Taunts animations done (pretty bad...)

It's your first psa/animation hack ever. and might be your first model port as well..

I like the costume options, but i would think Rathain fits better for green =/ and if sometime in the future, add in a bunch of custom swords we could hopefully port over. i really want that option.

can't wait for all the new features of Brawlbox =3

is Standard B, a potion? and i've got an idea for Side-B. it's a thing you have to constantly press, it's like that one combo you could do with the long sword which activated it's extra powerful modes.

make that combo, and remove the powerful nodes. because i don't think we can make that sort of visual effect.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Thanks for your ideas !
Standard B is a potion. and all is working in game, exept it isn't healing for the moment :p

I'll try to make that the sword can easily be custom :)

I'm trying to import Rathalos mdl into the hunter pcs file, but the file is too heavy.
It will probably working tomorow...I hope^^

Try and get the PS2 from Monster Hunter. that model isn't as heavy.

and if you cannot, make it something that makes some sense. like on the ground UP-B he places a barrel bomb, and it explodes him upwards, and it can be angled.

in the air, same concept but not on the ground.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I like the rathalos Idea. If It is really too heavy, try to get the model from the PSP do a simple rig over it and convert it to MDL0.

The rathalos model works now, but textures fail.

I'm working on Up B and Side B without sword.
Download coming soon :D

I really need an import of a male hunter with a long sword. when I try to rip something from my iso, It doesn't work ...