Long sword Hunter--- DOWNLOAD V1 !

Started by Yorsh, November 17, 2011, 04:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Instead of the Ludroth, maybe Alatreon armor? Albatrion armor: but in purple.


V1 Done !
I'm making a video.
Download -> tomorrow (probably :p)!

In fact, a vertex of the hunter should be better, because an import could have some issue with animation and psa.
So I'm looking for someone who can make a vertex of the armors (If you can import that's good too).

[only if the importer fails at putting the armor properly over the character =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 07, 2011, 07:38:18 PM
[only if the importer fails at putting the armor properly over the character =/
This, and if it's over Ike, all they gotta do is put the swords in the right place, match the bones perfectly, and if his/her legs look weird, or the arms, you can just fix that through animations~

There are 3 problems with an import :
-some animation doesn't work correctly (but it's easy to fix).
-I used "model changer" fonction in psa, and it's doesn't work with an import, so I can't make the sword disappears when sheathed.
- Armors and hunter are in different files in mh3 iso, so there are a lots of things to fix to make it working.

For the moment, there are nothing, so vertex and import are welcome.

Quote from: Yorsh on December 07, 2011, 10:30:40 PM
There are 3 problems with an import :
-some animation doesn't work correctly (but it's easy to fix).
-I used "model changer" fonction in psa, and it's doesn't work with an import, so I can't make the sword disappears when sheathed.
- Armors and hunter are in different files in mh3 iso, so there are a lots of things to fix to make it working.

For the moment, there are nothing, so vertex and import are welcome.
A good importer can combine all the files together to make one model, cause I'm pretty sure all the armor pieces are separate, but still they can do it. And I think you can make the sword disappear with animations.

Fantastic work so far :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



I think the moves are a bit too fast, except the Up B. Too fast for such a long range, and some moves shouldn't hit behind him. But overall, it's great. Love the barrel bombs btw, and flash bombs should be less spammable, too many can be used in succession, same with potions.

Good news. I decided to give importing a go, and I´m almost done with lagiacrus armor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh wow, wonderfull work Iwvi !

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 09, 2011, 02:30:18 AM
I think the moves are a bit too fast, except the Up B. Too fast for such a long range, and some moves shouldn't hit behind him. But overall, it's great. Love the barrel bombs btw, and flash bombs should be less spammable, too many can be used in succession, same with potions.
Side tilt and dadh attack shouldn't hit behind, i forgot to modify it.
I will try to perfect the side B too.
Potion heal 3%, if that's too much I can easely make it heal 2% or prolong the animation.
Smashes and tilt are probably too fast. But Air attacks have the same landing than Ike, so I'm not sure they are too fast, but I can add some frames in the animation of Back Air and down Air.
Thanks for your advice !

I will make a list of things to modify for V2 in the first post, please comment and criticize !

Quote from: Yorsh on December 09, 2011, 11:39:58 AM
Oh wow, wonderfull work Iwvi !
Side tilt and dadh attack shouldn't hit behind, i forgot to modify it.
I will try to perfect the side B too.
Potion heal 3%, if that's too much I can easely make it heal 2% or prolong the animation.
Smashes and tilt are probably too fast. But Air attacks have the same landing than Ike, so I'm not sure they are too fast, but I can add some frames in the animation of Back Air and down Air.
Thanks for your advice !

I will make a list of things to modify for V2 in the first post, please comment and criticize !

The potions should still heal 3 but the animation should take a bit longer, if not, then as long as the shortest MH3 potion animation.
List:

NAir: It's good, straying away from generic sword moves, like.
UAir: It's fine, maybe a tiny bit slower unless it has endlag.
BAir: Also looks fine, maybe same as above with speed, but not the end lag.
FAir: That's fine, strays away from usual swordsman moves again, i like it.
DAir: It's fine, but maybe should only spike if it hits with the tip when pointing down.

A,A,A: Too fast, should have the speed a bit faster than Ike's old A,A,A, now it's faster than Marth's A,A.
UTilt: Animation could use some work, and the angle of the sword too.
DTilt: Pretty good but sends people pretty far.
FTilt: Animation is too fast compared to the original, maybe it should work like Link' FSmash but a bit faster and less powerful.

FSmash: Way too fast, should be as slow or almost as slow as Ike's original.
USmash: A tiny bit of startlag would make it perfect.
DSmash: I like it, should have more knockback, swap it with the DTilt's Knockback and hit angle?

Neutral B: I like it, but potion drinking needs to take longer like in the games.
Side B:  Combo goes too fast, should be input based like Marth's where you have to press B. Flash Bombs get thrown too much in succesion, it should take a while for him to be able to throw another one.
Up B: Baby Rathalos :D
DownB: Barrel Bombs! They're placed a bit too fast though. And for the backjump one, it should work like an escape counter. Get hit, block and jump back.

^All based on the video in your OP except specials.


D air spike but can't kill a player, cpu are so bad against spike, so they died in the video, but you have to spike two times to kill a human player with 50-90%.

AAA and FSmash are really too fast, I will correct that.

Potion are too fast too, and I've discovered you can be heal 2 times if you touch the ground when you are using it. Maybe healing 2% in air, with the same animation, and 3% on ground, but with a longer animation ?

Side B with sword is pretty bad, I will work on it. Maybe you have to unsheathe and sheathe again the sword to throw another one ?

Barrel needs start lag. But with sword one of the way to use it, that's explosing barrel without taking any damages. And there are already 3 characters who have counter (2 if you keep hunter over Ike, I put him over GW)

Good Idea for Dsmash and D tilt.

Quote from: Yorsh on December 12, 2011, 01:53:19 PM
D air spike but can't kill a player, cpu are so bad against spike, so they died in the video, but you have to spike two times to kill a human player with 50-90%.

AAA and FSmash are really too fast, I will correct that.

Potion are too fast too, and I've discovered you can be heal 2 times if you touch the ground when you are using it. Maybe healing 2% in air, with the same animation, and 3% on ground, but with a longer animation ?

Side B with sword is pretty bad, I will work on it. Maybe you have to unsheathe and sheathe again the sword to throw another one ?

Barrel needs start lag. But with sword one of the way to use it, that's explosing barrel without taking any damages. And there are already 3 characters who have counter (2 if you keep hunter over Ike, I put him over GW)

Good Idea for Dsmash and D tilt.

Alright, keep the Down B as is.
Also, damage, smashes should always range from 12%-20% for a strong hitting attack, you aerials need to weakened to 7-14%.
A,A,A should maybe total around 15 or so, tilts should do around the same damage as aerials.
Side B should do around 3+3+4+4+6 for a total of 20, Neutral B in air should be something different..