Super Mario 64 Moveset Hack: Back in the Works, got SM64 Mario & Luigi working!!

Started by StupidMarioFan1, November 04, 2011, 12:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you guys want the most in v5.0?

Remade Animations of most if not all of the ones in the moveset
4 (9.1%)
All A Attacks Completed
0 (0%)
All Specials Completed
1 (2.3%)
All Item-related things Completed
0 (0%)
Only SM64 Imported Models
0 (0%)
Slightly Updated SFX Pack with sounds that weren't in the Melee Mario voice pack
1 (2.3%)
Figure out how to get a working Vanish Cap mode
2 (4.5%)
Give the Cap Powers a Time Limit if you can
5 (11.4%)
Hey look I'm a [censored] and I'm going to say for you STMF1 to give up on this thing
1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to flash inivisible when hurt and flash metal when electricuted
1 (2.3%)
Get Mario/Luigi to play a different animation when dead in a Stamina Match
0 (0%)
MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DIE FROM TOXIC GAS IN MOVESET
0 (0%)
The Hidden Triple Jump from Yoshi after getting 120 Power Stars when having 120% damage
3 (6.8%)
A FUKING WORKING FINAL SMASH DOMIT STMF1!!! :rage:
19 (43.2%)
Mario/Luigi to fall asleep after not moving for 30 secs
1 (2.3%)
Dude that SM64 Mario import is looking so great, you've improved a lot throughout this year! I expect v5.0 to look just as good!! ;D
6 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 21, 2015, 03:37:22 AM
Fantastic. Glad to see you back. Models are looking great.
Thank you, don't know how often I'll be working on this, like you I tend to start multiple projects at once. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.