Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?40biane72s1hv26

Did anyone noticed that I tried to swap Ike's sound effects with ZSS's to maybe swap voices, or did that totally fail, too? D:

Mr. Game & Watch screamed at me as soon as i tried to move  :oshi:
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

I'm... not sure what that means...

I might be able to test today... so that'll be a big help. Really, it's incredibly difficult to do things when you can't test yourself.

Mr. gamewatch scream = freeze
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Whenever you move, it freezes... >_> I have no idea what could be the problem... I'll have to do some fixing today.

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 05, 2010, 03:35:00 AM
Sorry for the double post, but it's for a good cause.

Moveset

http://www.mediafire.com/?256qzc73rw3exxd

Animations

http://www.mediafire.com/?ebe063zoj4i8rte

All moves have at least something now except for the side B, which may or may not freeze, but it doesn't matter because I haven't worked on it at all yet.

I haven't tested it yet, due to... my usual inability to test things, so things might freeze, not work, etc.

Just report the bugs that you find and also some improvements on some of the moves.

Sorry if it totally fails D:


The moveset is an invalid or deleted file. I know there's a newer post with a newer moveset, but apparently that freezes. I'd like to try her without the freeze so I tried this one. Does anyone have the latest non freezing one?

Here's the most recent one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8n9tbdv2t22p2y

Updated a few hours ago.

Sorry for failing so much T_T

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 05, 2010, 09:22:04 PM
Here's the most recent one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8n9tbdv2t22p2y

Updated a few hours ago.

Sorry for failing so much T_T

This can be expected, since you said yourself that you cant test it, so how would you know if there are any problems. Dont beat yourself up, its just trial and error.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Thanks... but this is some bad stuff >_>

http://www.mediafire.com/?8o7r88124iywlj6

Try this out? It should have a few things fixed...

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 06, 2010, 02:16:17 AM
Thanks... but this is some bad stuff >_>

http://www.mediafire.com/?8o7r88124iywlj6
I'll try that out ASAP. Also, like stated before, don't worry about the trial and error.

I'm late to this thread so does the B attack still freeze the game? (Obviously asking anyone who can try her out)
Try this out? It should have a few things fixed...


I don't think anything freezes... not sure, though...

Also, most of Ruin disappeared D:

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 06, 2010, 03:09:58 AM
I don't think anything freezes... not sure, though...

Also, most of Ruin disappeared D:

Well.. I pressed B and it froze :/ Not to be a troll or anything

Hmm... strange... it didn't freeze for me? I'll upload the one that I tested most recently... although I've made a few changes since then.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bb8j3xvbtsdoo7b

Sorry for making everyone do all the testing for me...

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 06, 2010, 04:27:38 AM
Hmm... strange... it didn't freeze for me? I'll upload the one that I tested most recently... although I've made a few changes since then.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bb8j3xvbtsdoo7b

Sorry for making everyone do all the testing for me...

Oh thanks.. I'll try this out soon. Thanks sumire :D 

Okay, the newest edited one that I have works perfectly... Except the down smash freezes. The neutral b fires some sort of projectile that fails to connect. I kept spamming it and it hit one time but never hit again. Also, the midair down b only gives 1% damage, which is a real disappointment because the grounded down b is awesome. The only other flaw I see is that she can't jump very high and her up b has so much lag you don't get a lot of vertical gain from it.