Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 29
Author Topic: Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)  (Read 134452 times)
ethanrodgers223
Hyper Kitten

Project Lightning Overseer. I OVERSEE THINGS.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #345 on: September 22, 2010, 07:40:55 PM »

Okay, well, is the texture you'll be uploading any improvement to the original?

And we should talk about those Soul Calibur 2 files. It'd be nice to start another project from my favorite fighting series.

The Corrupted one
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: September 22, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »

I have no clue who this is But Finally! a psa that is not ridiculously broken don't  see many of those

Feel teh powah of Phazon

mariokart64n
    Hacker & 2D/3D Modder
    Supreme Kitten

All Hail To The Mario Baby!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: September 22, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »

ok after reopening the project I rediscovered the major flaw, which lead to the discontinuation.

basically when the character bends, this happens. the issue was caused from the drastic upward movement of the geometry. Ike's belt normally was alot lower. in the edit that who section moved up. and the lower part still thinks that it has to bend when the legs do. causing the inward effect on the edits stomach region.

due to that problem, the texturing was halted. as the model editing has to be the first thing, before editing the surface textures.

It'll take alot of man hours to try and devise some sort of work around to null the weights.
    are you still interested in this project, or should I move on?

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
    [Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

mr pants
    Expert Kitten

♫~ Fuwa Fuwa Time! ~♫

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: September 23, 2010, 03:41:48 AM »

(I havent been on for awhile so I'm just skimming through posts. Total irrelevance to what you are now talking about XD)
    I know I'm really late to the idea of the Down B with the Ruin attack, but couldn't you take the effect of Sonic's normal B and make it so the attack itself locks on to opponents instead of the character? Or is this hardcoded or something...

I honestly am starting to find lots of freedom when it comes to PSA's and a lack of limitations now so I think this might be possible, but I could be completely wrong.

Unfortunately, you can't do that...
    Possibly brawlbox it? Switch sonic's normal B with the down B? Just a suggestion. Totally ignore me if it's worthless.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 03:43:58 AM by mr pants » Logged

'Beware of your wandering eye, child.'
    'What do you me--*smack*--ah f*** mah leg!'

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: September 23, 2010, 05:21:55 PM »

I haven't been able to touch the PSA for a long time due to super business, but now that Mariokart is working on it again, I'll try to finish as fast as possible!

Although I still can't test ;P

And I think there is still a lot of interest in this project, but that problem sounds really problematic... >.>

And I have no idea what you mean by "Brawlbox it" D:

ethanrodgers223
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: September 25, 2010, 01:44:47 PM »

ok after reopening the project I rediscovered the major flaw, which lead to the discontinuation.

basically when the character bends, this happens. the issue was caused from the drastic upward movement of the geometry. Ike's belt normally was alot lower. in the edit that who section moved up. and the lower part still thinks that it has to bend when the legs do. causing the inward effect on the edits stomach region.

due to that problem, the texturing was halted. as the model editing has to be the first thing, before editing the surface textures.

It'll take alot of man hours to try and devise some sort of work around to null the weights.
    are you still interested in this project, or should I move on?

We are DEFINITELY still interested in this project, if you are willing to continue working on it. We really appreciate all your effort, we really do.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: September 25, 2010, 02:54:28 PM »

Am I still welcome here?

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #352 on: September 25, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »

Am I still welcome here?

>.> Everyone is welcome here! Smiley

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: September 26, 2010, 07:44:54 AM »

Am I still welcome here?

>.> Everyone is welcome here! Smiley
    Hey why would anyone not be welcome here, unless you are known for spam or something like that. How is this project coming so far? I saw that problem with the vertex, looks like trouble. Hope you guys dont have too much of a problem fixing it. Good luck everybody.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #354 on: September 27, 2010, 07:50:55 AM »

MK64N, so the problem is that the former belt section was used for the stomach section, and still bends when the legs do, even though it has been shifted up?

I'm just throwing stuff out there, but how about renaming the bones?  How important were the belt area vertices?  it might be better to just move the belt area back down to avoid the issue, just stretching the chest vertices more.  How does it differentiate between the leg section (bending) and the chest section (straight)?

Project Lightning looks really cool, I'm a sucker for any FF characters.  I've been holding off on testing it until MK64n puts up the model first, but I'll test it out soon (today or tomorrow) and try to give some comprehensive feedback. 
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 07:52:38 AM by Humble » Logged

ethanrodgers223
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: September 28, 2010, 11:50:17 PM »

MK64N, so the problem is that the former belt section was used for the stomach section, and still bends when the legs do, even though it has been shifted up?

I'm just throwing stuff out there, but how about renaming the bones?  How important were the belt area vertices?  it might be better to just move the belt area back down to avoid the issue, just stretching the chest vertices more.  How does it differentiate between the leg section (bending) and the chest section (straight)?

Project Lightning looks really cool, I'm a sucker for any FF characters.  I've been holding off on testing it until MK64n puts up the model first, but I'll test it out soon (today or tomorrow) and try to give some comprehensive feedback. 

Thanks, we really appreciate it!

awesomedude
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: September 29, 2010, 05:59:50 AM »

Do you ripped the model or are you going to vertex edit it from a base model ?

mr pants
    Expert Kitten

♫~ Fuwa Fuwa Time! ~♫

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #357 on: October 01, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

I haven't been able to touch the PSA for a long time due to super business, but now that Mariokart is working on it again, I'll try to finish as fast as possible!

Although I still can't test ;P

And I think there is still a lot of interest in this project, but that problem sounds really problematic... >.>

And I have no idea what you mean by "Brawlbox it" D:

By 'brawlbox it' I mean open sonic or whoever's file I said in brawlbox and switch it around with the attack you need to. Unless of course you don't use brawlbox...I'm sorry for any stupid ideas i may have contributed. I'm not great a PSAing but i do try to be of some assistance.

'Beware of your wandering eye, child.'
    'What do you me--*smack*--ah f*** mah leg!'

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: October 18, 2010, 11:44:20 PM »

Bumping this to ask if you've canceled. >.>

FlaminFreak
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #359 on: October 21, 2010, 04:45:52 PM »

ha i just wanna say that lightning is truly one of the best characters in ff in my point of view and i hope u guys can pull this off. good luck xD

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 29
    Print
    Jump to: