Project Lightning - FFXIII (LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM!)

Started by ethanrodgers223, June 29, 2010, 10:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Well, to be honest, no one has had ANYTIME to work on this. It's a shame, really. But I graduate school early in December, so I'll be working on it then. If I have to learn how to PSA and everything myself, I will.

Quote from: ethanrodgers223 on November 03, 2010, 03:10:17 AM
Well, to be honest, no one has had ANYTIME to work on this. It's a shame, really. But I graduate school early in December, so I'll be working on it then. If I have to learn how to PSA and everything myself, I will.
look here theres psa tuts http://www.youtube.com/user/WackaAlpaca

Persona's:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HELLO BREAK ~~~ ! ~> Thread bump.

Is there anyone that still cares about this? I'll dust off my old PSA after a few months and FINALLY finish this sucker up. :)

I am. You should put up a poll if you can, to really see how many people still want this.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Then the time that I'd have to complete this would run out and my inner procrastination would take over.

Then maybe you could finish it (if you really want to) then ask again, if people want it then release it. I dunno, just throwing stuff out there  :P
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on December 21, 2010, 05:45:52 AM
Then the time that I'd have to complete this would run out and my inner procrastination would take over.

I'd like to see this :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


i really was looking forward to this projects completion =]

Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 21, 2010, 10:35:55 AM
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on December 21, 2010, 05:45:52 AM
Then the time that I'd have to complete this would run out and my inner procrastination would take over.

I'd like to see this :D

Is that a challenge to see just how much I can procrastinate this project?

I'll put that challenge off for later and do it now because it looks like people care! :)

I'll start.... tomorrow?

yeah very interested in this project. i thought it was dead lol


Quote from: Sumire Omelette on December 22, 2010, 05:47:48 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 21, 2010, 10:35:55 AM
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on December 21, 2010, 05:45:52 AM
Then the time that I'd have to complete this would run out and my inner procrastination would take over.

I'd like to see this :D

Is that a challenge to see just how much I can procrastinate this project?

I'll put that challenge off for later and do it now because it looks like people care! :)

I'll start.... tomorrow?


Oh I meant that I'd like to see how good this PSA is :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I would love for the project to be finished, I have been waiting for the project sense it was announced. 

UtakataFS by Lactis, on Flickr

Wow, I'm shocked everyone is this involved.

Well, like I said, I'm done with school! I still have a job and all, but I'm going to do my best to help finish this idea, although I haven't done any PSAing.