I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124


August 09, 2010, 02:18:33 PM #61 Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 03:14:48 AM by br3compactor
Tcharam!

It's Monday! I have extra time today and tomorrow, and if everything goes well, I'll release Hueco Mundo in one of these days!

HYPE!


EDIT:


:srs:

Having some annoying troubles.
I'll still try but later today when I'm less annoyed.


EDIT2:


HUGE UPDATE!

SEVEN new .brstm!
All of them made to go with Mewtwo2000's Facility/Felicity stage.

Here ya go:

007 Goldeneye 64 - Main Theme



007 Goldeneye Main Menu Theme



James Bond Theme - Goldeneye Trailer



Perfect Dark Main Menu



Perfect Dark Credits



Perfect Dark Victory



007 James Bond Victory Theme

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Anxiously Awaiting Heuco Mundo, Soul Society, and Ichigo's Inner World. Nice Hacks, I will definitely use them Sometime. And will also await new ones as well.

I have to say, Soukyoku is cool, but Hueco Mundo is just reigns supreme on the awesome meter. Can't wait to see it.

Hueco Mundo... Never before a hack gave me as much trouble as this one.

I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to finish it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 10, 2010, 03:17:51 AM
Hueco Mundo... Never before a hack gave me as much trouble as this one.

I just hope it doesn't take too long for me to finish it.
Sadistic little thing aren't you XD

I have an idea and, if it works ok, the Hueco Mundo will be released today.

So keep your fingers crossed!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I Failed.

No Hueco Mundo any soon...

I think I'll just start either Soul Society or World Inside Ichigo.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Why not ask help from somebody? Don't abandon it and start on something else...
then you'll never get it done.

I've been dying for this stage! Ask somebody or put up a help request.

I did. Mewtwo2000 will take a look at it. But let him take as long as he needs. I won't push it.

Instead, let's just move on for a while.
Also, if someone knows Bleach episodes where the Soul Society corridors appear, let me know. I know of Ichigo vs. Ikkaku's battle, but I want more reference.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 11, 2010, 12:47:43 PM
I did. Mewtwo2000 will take a look at it. But let him take as long as he needs. I won't push it.

Instead, let's just move on for a while.
Also, if someone knows Bleach episodes where the Soul Society corridors appear, let me know. I know of Ichigo vs. Ikkaku's battle, but I want more reference.
You mean underground areas? That happens in a lot of filler arcs. But I believe the kenpachi episode has some corridoors at beggining(don't quote me on that, It has been a long time). I also know a recent filler in episode 259 has some of the waterways in it(although if you watch the dubs you wouldn't have seen it, It was earlier this year in Japan).

No, actually, I mean the corridors like the one Ichigo fought Ikkaku, and Zaraki kept getting lost.

UPDATE!

I'm working on the World Inside Ichigo's textures right now. I thought it would be easier to get nice quality reference pics... Whatever, I'm doing them myself. They're coming along better then I expected! I hope everyone likes it!

UPDATE 2!

How is it, as a start?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


That is GREAT!

You should get an animated background in this one, just like... some moving clouds or something.

I'll try that.

Main texture is done. Collisions already set.
Updated the OP. Progress: About 30%
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]