I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

AWWWWWW. I've been waiting for a stage with the Moon visible for so long. You have to make sure you can clearly see the moon while fighting.

It'd depend on where you'd be, and the angle. I'll focus on making the town itself as accurate as possible.

But I rather avoid talking about that project for a while. Like Prof. Oak would say: "There's a time and place for everything! But not now."
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: br3compactor on August 21, 2010, 02:35:30 AM
It'd depend on where you'd be, and the angle. I'll focus on making the town itself as accurate as possible.

But I rather avoid talking about that project for a while. Like Prof. Oak would say: "There's a time and place for everything! But not now."

How about a version that on the third day you're in the arena(At the top of the clock tower) where you have to talk to skulkid and the moon is watching @_@ that would be epic.

Okay I won't talk about it anymore, but I have suggestions and if you ever need help with anything let me know.

Right! You're a very skilled stage maker :)

(and Majora's Mask an awesome game xD)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Thanks ^^

I just uploaded another .brstm! It's an old one, as you can see in the second post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWkrBcTxqvk&feature=search
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I don't even plan on starting it any soon >.<
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


You mean you're still working on Hueco Mundo?  :o


August 24, 2010, 06:19:05 AM #101 Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:48:43 PM by br3compactor
;D








Download Link:


:link:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hahaha XD download "link" XP why did I see that one comming X_X


August 25, 2010, 11:43:17 AM #104 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:16:42 PM by br3compactor
It is a v2. ^^

Also... UPDATE!

OPASSA BEACH (v1) - Chrono Cross









Download Link:

:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]