I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Quote from: Segab on September 17, 2010, 01:27:08 AM
that's what I thought too.
before that it was "updated daily!" even though it was false.

Yeah, actually I post everyday here, and hack everyday, but sometimes I keep some projects to myself and without posts about them the thread ends up kinda stuck. But the thread is pretty much posted in daily.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha

lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 17, 2010, 02:22:18 AM
Quote from: Segab on September 17, 2010, 01:27:08 AM
that's what I thought too.
before that it was "updated daily!" even though it was false.

Yeah, actually I post everyday here, and hack everyday, but sometimes I keep some projects to myself and without posts about them the thread ends up kinda stuck. But the thread is pretty much posted in daily.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
No no no it was an urBEN legend haha

lol

Somebody laughed at my joke? But my jokes are worse than Sokka's @_@;;

And haha so it is just a story then XD it really did have me going but then I saw the videos, no way that could depict exactly what happened after it happened.

one of the jibberish texts looks like "it's a lie" in a way.

Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 17, 2010, 02:17:52 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 17, 2010, 02:16:12 AM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on September 17, 2010, 01:50:42 AM
I say BEN was a hacker.

No no no it was an urBEN legend haha
See what I did there? :notimp:
But yeah I agree, there's no way 'ghosts' exsist unless you let yourself believe in them. The only exception is God cause he's real :3
That and there's a "Story is credited to Jodbusable" (or whoever xD) who apparently played the 'haunted' game without being struck with "fear" at all X_X
1: too many loopholes
2: why the hell would some old man find the time to do this? XD
Um.. Ben? And yes >.>  <.<  The old man was me XD

ya has to look in lookitslink's thread
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Why are you bumping your thread with jibberish? :>.>:

Not jibberish. Cryptography.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 19, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.

ZLBX GR ERJ WYIX RX ZRMSDXQ RX VLB TYRTS VRZX CVIQB?

Quote from: bkrdgksuon on September 19, 2010, 02:08:27 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on September 19, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.

ZLBX GR ERJ WYIX RX ZRMSDXQ RX VLB TYRTS VRZX CVIQB?

User: Hello Cleverbot, I am a human named Cleverbot

Cleverbot: Why, hello cleverbot. I am cleverbot too.

user: If we are both cleverbot how come my text isnt blue?

Cleverbot: explodes* you have crashed cleverbot!

Quote from: bkrdgksuon on September 19, 2010, 02:08:27 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on September 19, 2010, 01:51:00 AM
P MPUPZOLK AOL ZAHNL P DHZ DVYRPUN VU, IBA UVD P'T DVYRPUN VU ZVTL JOHYHJALYZ AV YLSLHZL HSVUNZPKL AOL ZAHNL.

ZLBX GR ERJ WYIX RX ZRMSDXQ RX VLB TYRTS VRZX CVIQB?

:srs: I couldn't decypher that. Is it even in english?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



September 19, 2010, 10:58:06 AM #175 Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 10:59:11 AM by Link40
You will make a Clock Town stage ? Awesome ! :af:

Whoa dude. That site is awesome.

And there was me, trying to decypher it.  :>.>palm:

I only could realize RX was ON (but I thought it might be IN), well whatever  r)

By the way,


Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 03:43:40 AM
Clock Town?
Coming 2011.  >D

Now seriously, I've got many less complex stages to finish before starting it.  :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


==== UPDATE!!! ====

Updated the OP with progress on World Inside Ichigo.

It's requiring some work, for detail's sake, but even thought it's gonna be a slow work, I believe it's gonna be worth it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]