I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

October 05, 2010, 06:03:20 PM #240 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:07:32 PM by br3compactor
Video for background? :srs:

There's no such thing. On Final Destination, it's a lot of textures wrapped around in one single model.

On most hacked stages, the hacker makes a model and texture for each frame of the "video", and animations to make one model be there, then hide it and place the other one where it was and it goes on and on.

Since brawl runs at 60 frames per second, it would be required 3600 models/textures for a single minute of a "video".
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i should remember you here to make the new ocean storm to ocean dream
and thaank you soooo much! *-*

Still playing Pokémon :af:

But I learned MarioKart64n's vertex method!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is that way faster or easier?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both! Also...

HUGE UPDATE!!!
TOO MUCH AT ONCE! CHECK THE VAULT!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol the naruto songs and mighty morphin power rangers theme please <3 XD lol

URBAN IKE/LINK/SNAKE/DAYTIME CITY
A lot eh?











































[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Urban link looks awesome xD can I do the psa <3

I was actually gonna ask if someone would want to do a P.S.A for it  ^-^

I wanted his moves to be fire based. You can do as you want but please:

- Let his Neutral Air as it is.
- Make him throw a fireball with his Side-B (instead of a boomerang)
- Make his B (arrow) be a fire arrow.

;D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 12, 2010, 02:13:50 AM
I was actually gonna ask if someone would want to do a P.S.A for it  ^-^

I wanted his moves to be fire based. You can do as you want but please:

- Let his Neutral Air as it is.
- Make him throw a fireball with his Side-B (instead of a boomerang)
- Make his B (arrow) be a fire arrow.

;D

Okay, the a attacks I can do no problem, but the B moves may take some time since I'm still learning psa <3
PS would you mind helping me test to see if my peach texture doesn't desync over wifi?

I wouldn't mind, but I don't have Wi-Fi :(

OP UPDATED WITH STUFF

Working on:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


OMFG you took sissy little Pit and made him totally Badass xD though he does look like he's wearing the "Super Armor" sonic gets during the final boss of sonic and the black knight. XP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrGTSHV-qw&feature=related

You should totally give pit a similar helmet xD

October 16, 2010, 09:58:08 AM #252 Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 09:58:59 AM by Link40
Are you doing more stages before Clock Town (exept Soul Society) ? Too bad :(
BTW, Seiya will be a vertex for which character ?

I thought it was obvious O.o

He goes over Pit
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Of course  *facepalm*
Oh well, I can't wait ! It would be awesome too if someone would do a PSA...