I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

The preview/picture reminds me of Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars. But I'm not surprised if it's someone else.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on October 21, 2010, 02:28:06 AM
The preview/picture reminds me of Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars. But I'm not surprised if it's someone else.

You can see who it is by going back two pages
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


@naruzelda: kenedge blade...
also u can find the vertex set of ANY polygon by searching the polygon in preview and than in BB in polygons check his vertexset...(it will give u the ID not the name)

Okay, I'm officially sick of this bul[censored] >_> This is what links sword is supposed to look like



And this is what the little bul[censored] looks like after I do the "mariocarts method without patching" method (the one with morphers) with 3DS Max 8



And it looks even worse in brawlbox =_=;; what the hell am I screwing up.... *sideglance* cause god knows I'm following all the steps exactly ....


October 21, 2010, 06:31:46 PM #275 Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 06:32:46 PM by br3compactor
@Naru, If you followed all the steps correctly, you might need to double patch

@NOaH Yeah, but I plan on doing the corridors where Ichigo fought Ikkaku, I just couldn't find a picture.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Most of the sword-vertexes don't need double patching (I thought)

I'm working on a big project (been working on it for a month now) and I used this explanation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXeXMmzlsk

Try to follow this exactly, it worked for me ;)


open it...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pass by my post and i'll try to help u, ive got a lot of problem with this method too...

UPDATE!!!
THE SWIMMABLE OCEAN PACK

The Swimmable Ocean Pack brings you all of my three Ocean Stages, now swimmable!







It's water floor is Fall-Through with swimmable water immediately below. You know what that means? Now you can swim AND walk on the same water!

This pack consists of 3 stages:

- Ocean Dream
- Dark Ocean Storm
- Ocean Storm

For all versions, the ocean is animated, the collisions have water effects, and for the Storms, the rain is also animated. The pics will never do justice, because the animations are arguably one of it's biggest selling points.

Be aware that I'll soon remove the older ones since this one is the definitive version.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm continuing with Soul Society, but at the moment I believe it's EXTREMELY mis-sized.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Define extremely...


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Well, I haven't tried it in-game yet, but it looks HUGE
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


UPDATE!!!
BATTLE VISOR PIKACHU

A completely new vertex for Pikachu! He now has a battle visor!







This one has 3 included:

- Cyclops' Battle Visor
- Kensei's Hollow Mask
- Godot's Visor

Enjoy!


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I have a question for a certain peach texture/model I'm thinking of making.(Even though it's pretty obvious) Is it possible to vertex the broach into a shape? Like a skull with eyes and the teeth missing?

If it has enough vertices, yes.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]