I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

November 09, 2010, 09:57:03 PM #330 Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 10:45:13 PM by lucas_irineu
Complicado, mas entendi. Vou tentar. Ou não. Muito trabalho. Sei lá. X)
EDIT: Tentando agora.
EDIT2: Opa, deu certo, valeu cara!

I'm enjoying playing Brawl a little. Lately I've been doing some music hacks that I don't plan on submitting to the Vault, so that's why we've had no updates for a while.

I'm still working on 2 things: Seiya (i've stopped him because I found a certain problem and up to now I'm not sure it's fixable) and Soul Society (it's coming along nicely).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Can you turn normal bowser into gigabowser but with normal bowser's size? I mean like through vertexing and stuff?

I think it would be very hard.

Hey I watched your series it's very good.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 11, 2010, 04:15:59 PM
I think it would be very hard.

Hey I watched your series it's very good.

Wait, the metroid one <3 yeah PS: saira's in the vault btw :D she even comes with csp and such :3

I may finish it, but ugh, no motivation + procrastination = UGHHHHHH XD Only two parts left, three if you count the uninterrupted storybook part which I may or maynot do.

PS: kinda off topic and it's been done way too many times lol but just something I threw together in my spare time. :D Ironically enough, I sorta feel that if brawl was made into an action movie instead of a game it might've turned out this way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0RI35eu10

I watched it :D

It's pretty cool
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 12, 2010, 03:08:05 AM
I watched it :D

It's pretty cool

=3 yeah, sometimes I just have no motivation at all to do stuff :D  I'll see about finishing an episode tomorrow though :3

Bad news

I'll have to restart Soul Society from scratch.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


WHAT!? why??  :oshi:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's a long story, but in short, I lost everything from Soul Society I had up to now except for the textures.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 15, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
It's a long story, but in short, I lost everything from Soul Society I had up to now except for the textures.

Well that isn't everything! You're already about 10% done if you have all the textures still <3
sorry just trying to make you feel better. :D

Quote from: br3compactor on November 15, 2010, 01:52:36 PM
It's a long story, but in short, I lost everything from Soul Society I had up to now except for the textures.

:af:                 :af:     :af2::af2: :af2: :af2:         :happy::happy:                                :af:
     :af:         :af:         :af2:                                 :happy:         :happy:                        :af2:
        :af: :af:              :af2:                                  :happy:            :happy:                    :happy:
             :af:                :af2: :af2: :af2:                  :happy:                                           :af:
             :af:                :af2:                                        :happy:                                      :af2:
             :af:                :af2:                         :happy:        :happy:                                 :happy:
             :af:                :af2:                          :happy:          :happy:       
             :af:                :af2: :af2: :af2: :af2:       :happy::happy:                                   :af:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


November 16, 2010, 06:22:55 PM #342 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:24:36 PM by br3compactor
Not that it is a wonderful thing because I only had like the main 3 textures.

Well, it's just annoying to redo all the scaling/rotation/translation of all the models, but I'll do it. I might just give it a time before going at it again, because it pissed me off. xP

I'm working at another, secret one at the moment. I don't want to give it away but... All I can tell ya is that if I were to reveal what it is now, well... let's say I'd lose peace. xP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I won't start it this year.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]