I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

?????? @ 80%!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]




Yes :af:

I hope you all like it.

EDIT: Maybe I should have said HYESS :falcon:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 30, 2010, 02:57:54 AM
Yes :af:

I hope you all like it.

EDIT: Maybe I should have said HYESS :falcon:

ITS MY FAVORITE BIG BLUE STAGE FROM MELE??? :af2:

But... Big Blue is in Brawl!...

95%!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 01, 2010, 02:56:56 AM
But... Big Blue is in Brawl!...

95%!

Hmmm what was the other F Zero stage? :s I think I remember one besides big blue...



sry but mute city kinda s*cked... maybe another falcon destination?
wasnt falcon destination the first stage hack ever?


It's finished!

I'll probably upload it in two days. I don't have any time left today and tomorrow I'll do some minor changes and maybe add SSS stuff/brstm's to it.

Also I have a test. lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


December 03, 2010, 03:34:27 PM #387 Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 03:35:52 PM by br3compactor
Alright. I'm currently uploading it. I have one last hint for those who might want to know before the submission.

はるかに長い上に保持することはできません - しかし、私は手放すことはありません。
私はそれが一方通行のトラックを知っている - これが続くだろうどのくらい今すぐ教えてください 。
私はこのように考えるつもりは - また、私は他人にはカウントされません。
私の目を閉じて、それが燃えを感じる - 今、私は私がやらなきゃものを参照して。
心を開いて、それがすべての権利ってことです。

It's very sloppy written but meh.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Your new Perfect Chaos stage is fantastic!  It truely is "perfect" :D Personally I really think you should continue making stages.  Yours are some of my favourites (rivalling Mewtwo2k imo).

Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks, that means a lot for me  ;D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]