I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Awesome hacks. Although you should try seeing if the Terra Tower CSS works in Classic mode and such

December 04, 2010, 03:57:59 AM #391 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 02:02:54 PM by br3compactor
It's not very good on any modes aside multiplayer.

Well, I guess it's time to post it here...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


UPDATE!
PERFECT CHAOS
My masterpiece.







Well, I've been working on this, and it has been kept in surprise for all way long.

But if you're a Sonic fan, you should know this day would eventually come.

I made it as accurate as I could (but shortened the track so you could clearly see Perfect Chaos).

The download includes:
- The stage .PAC :srs:
- All the files for your SSS
- A .rel for Green Hill Zone
- some Sonic brstm already properly renamed for Green Hill Zone.


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



December 04, 2010, 03:40:50 PM #394 Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 03:42:36 PM by br3compactor
Everything except for Perfect Chaos itself is animated.

Though his base spins like in the game. You should try it out to see.
It looks very cool.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


too bad I never liked Sonic.

But technically, it's awesome!


Epic looking new stage. I'm going to go try it out in a bit :)

That is BADASS, but I think the fact that Chaos isn't animated takes away from it A LOT.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on December 04, 2010, 11:28:25 PM
That is BADASS, but I think the fact that Chaos isn't animated takes away from it A LOT.
I agree. If it just moved a little I would be happy. :-\


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

December 07, 2010, 12:45:04 AM #399 Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 12:46:06 AM by br3compactor
I'm sorry having done Perfect Chaos before finishing this one



Not that you're complaining, anyway ^^

I had to restart once and almost twice, but now everything is just fine. It might see the light of day soon (even though a lot is still missing).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


OMG! Somebody tell me how that is possible! xD
This is epic =3 even if chaos isn't animated at the moment, you could always come back to it later and add those in at your leasure. (For example a SIMPLE animation of the water moving and his tenticals going up and down would be enough for me)

I have an idea if you're in the mood for sonic stages, you know the area where shadow fights the "biohazard" in SA2? if not here's a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62qmfkZ_Ng&feature=related

The stage would be the view from the front right when the battle is starting (where the game is still typing biohazard on the screen) and it would be about twice as big as final destination with a 3D background on a 2D stage. You could even give the biohazard some animations of him attacking every once in a while. The attacks wouldn't do damage of course, unless you used the metroid stage(forget what it's called) as a base.

PS:I am definately downloading this!

*looks around*

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


awesome works "brodar"
Tested some of them and they're really cool!
Btw, nice to see another brazilian around doing some good mods!
keep it up!

Thank you! It's always good to see more brazilians around. ^^
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Poll closed.

Question: Which kind of hacks that I do you like the most?

Texture/Vertex Hacks: 24 (48%)
Stage Hacks: 16 (32%)
PSA/Animation: 8 (16%)
Other (CSS/SSS, Final Smash, other): 2 (4%)

BRSTM (audio): 0 (0%)
   
Total Voters: 50



Next poll added.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]