I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Do you think you could do a Tsunade Vertex? IDK over who, as long as it's someone who can be psa'ed good.

I'm not much interested... but ZSS would be a good option.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 14, 2010, 11:25:02 PM
I'm not much interested... but ZSS would be a good option.

yeah, but port her over to someone who has a more viable psa limit =3


im rly looking forward to ur halibel!
just one thing, could u make a fitting zelda hack?
like a fan-made halibel transformation...

Maybe...

EDIT: Dammit. My Photoshop died on me because of computer virus. Hacking will be extremely slowed down for a while because of that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


plz tell me u made progress on halibel before this happened to u!!!!!

Does this answer your question?

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



looks pretty good, she needs baggy pants...
and sry for repeating myself, but she also needs more boobs...

Actually, the baggy pants is all that's left to do. About the boobs, you see... Sheik doesn't have many vertices on chest, because Sheik is almost flat. It's kinda tough making realistic boobs with this few vertices... I'm pretty satisfied on how realistic and... round... and... awesome... they look now... but I might give it a try on making them bigger.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 23, 2010, 04:33:12 PM
I'm pretty satisfied on how realistic and... round... and... awesome... they look now...

lol you sounded so enthusiastic about saying that XD

Just imagine Tsunade? @_@ I mean other than ZSS (and hopefully porting ZSS over to someone more PSA-able) you'd have a hella time making THAT rack canonly loyal lol


Yeah... probably.
I'm working on something else to release along but I'm lazy to finish it because of how troublesome it is. But expect it soon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 23, 2010, 05:01:36 PM
Yeah... probably.
I'm working on something else to release along but I'm lazy to finish it because of how troublesome it is. But expect it soon.

I have a quick vertex requestie for pikachu if it's possible for my fire-chu hack. Do you think you could make his fur on his back and tail look spiky/fuzzy?(I mean like you made that other pikachu characters hair, um...spiky?) not really needed, but it might add that extra touch you know?