I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Nice new stage! I just imagined how fun it'll be. Downloading...

I think her boobs look fine already. Look about the right size. And it's not like I really care/notice boob size in a videogame. In anime though... There's a reason everyone loves Rangiku.

I'm excited for the release. I really wish [adult swim] would finish showing the filler arc and get back to Hueco Mundo already!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

if u release her, i might try the boobs stuff myself... ^^
i just want her to kick ichigo's butt already...

Sorry for, instead of releasing a Bleach hack (it's winning the poll after all), releasing a original hack (that's almost the last)! But the thing is, I'm working on 4 Bleach hacks right now, one is Soul Society and one is Halibel. I guess I can be forgiven.

I've updated the OP with new hacks, now released. A Merry Christmas to everyone, I'll be leaving for some days.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 24, 2010, 09:02:58 AM
I think her boobs look fine already. Look about the right size. And it's not like I really care/notice boob size in a videogame. In anime though... There's a reason everyone loves Rangiku.

I'm excited for the release. I really wish [adult swim] would finish showing the filler arc and get back to Hueco Mundo already!

There's this new invention, it's called online streaming ^+6

9001 DOWNLOADS!

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]





:af: :happy:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Uhm... I'm sure I know her...

edit: Another Code! Ashley! :yay:


Are you going to be using brawl's trophy textures for ashley?
Looks cool so far can't wait to see it finished :D

I'll base it on pictures.

Anyway, I might restart the vertex on Ashley. Pik's model is glitched up and is currently not vertexable.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 05, 2011, 12:47:45 AM
I'll base it on pictures.

Anyway, I might restart the vertex on Ashley. Pik's model is glitched up and is currently not vertexable.

Couldn't you just hex the parts of the vertex that work onto a diffrent marth model?
last i knew when I was playing around with his model the body works fine but the hair and face is glitchy.

hey, you have some cool stuff here, i'll keep watching it




Well, I was planning on doing something like that... but I can't hex for my life.

@LOH Thanks!  ;D  :kdance:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


January 05, 2011, 10:01:10 PM #464 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:14:51 PM by Ninka
I could do it for you if you wanted...
Just the body right?

Edit
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/2d20a20fde_0.97MB

it's just the body and legs hexed.
Hope this helps.