I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Yo Everyone, expect Ashley to be out tomorrow (wednesday). Very small touch ups left.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


whats up with all those scouters? is there any dbz day coming up or what???

and omg, u made aizen female, i knew he was gay... but a girl?


Sorry, family thread things can't be commented outside, these are the rules xP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



>.>

<.<

Released.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i checked ur vault and didnt see it ¬¬

btw, first vote for ulquiorra final form!!!!!

off-topic alert
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good :af:
Can't wait.

Here's the link, jokekid: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16953

Also:

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


ashley's good looking ^^
could be used for a urban marth... ^^

Quote from: ogichi on February 23, 2011, 09:26:11 AM
whats up with all those scouters? is there any dbz day coming up or what???

and omg, u made aizen female, i knew he was gay... but a girl?


He's not gay. :srs:

u know, here in spain, we call homosexual people butterflies sumtimes, and wasnt aizen's last form a butterfly? :srs:

Jokekid just released Ulqui, and I already downloaded (first)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


^^
i hope u liked it br3 ^^
next will be hollow ichigo, but over ike instead of marth, or shinji hirako ^^

I'm almost finishin' Seiya, all that's left is some vertexing on his faces.

Also, I believe I will release 2 Vertex hacks tomorrow that I was working on in secret.
I bet they'll be a hit!

EDIT: Finished them all. 3 Hacks tomorrow (including Seiya) if I can upload them from my cousin's house.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



No xD
It's a secret. Ulquiorra isn't secret.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]