I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124


UPDATES!!!
SUPER SONIC: UPDATED!

Behold the Golden Power!







Super Shiny, One-Slot and great quality texture.

For those who want to put Super Sonic over one of Sonic's colors.

FIRE SONIC (SUPER MARIO BROS. Z)

Time to have a real red color on Sonic, right?

Get the FIRE FLOWER!







Finally on your Brawl, Fire Sonic from the famous fan made flash series "Super Mario Bros. Z"!

Super Shiny, One-Slot and great quality texture.
Also, this is the first one with White Shoes, as they are in the series!

FORD GT

If such an epic car costs around US$ 150k and is known to make Ferraris and Porches eat dust, of course it would make a badass transformer!



Only one pic because the others are huge...

The Ford GT was made to homage the 1966 Ford GT40, that became known as the "Ferrari Killer" after stunning upsets in the '66 24 Hrs of LeMans - it took the first three positions in a race that the Europeans proudly felt that Americans could never compete in.

METROID: OTHER M - ZERO SUIT SAMUS

Tired of waiting for Pik to submit the fixed version of M:OM Zero Suit Samus, I fixed it myself and am releasing it as a collab.





Though I fixed it myself, if Pik wants me to, I can add Micaiah as a collaborator because she did fix it a long time ago and sent it to Pik, who didn't release it.

SOUL SOCIETY (BLEACH)

Finally made, I present ya'll Soul Society from Bleach.







You fight in the roof, and die if you fall on the ground. Download includes 3 Bleach Brstm that fit the stage.

Now go fight the Captains.

LAS NOCHES v2 (BLEACH)

An upgrade on this awesome Bleach stage made by Manko91. Has remade collisions, added shadows and new custom lighting/fog. Releasin' as a collab.







ASHLEY MIZUKI ROBBINS (ANOTHER CODE/ TRACE MEMORY)

Completely Wi-Fi safe.

Finally finished, here's Ashley, from the trophies into the gameplay!







Her sword is a giant Stylus, and she has a DAS (a.k.a. DTS) attached her belt!

Credits to:

- Pik (base vertex and base texture)
- Ninka (hexing)
- BeyondYou (sword base vertex)
- Mewtwo2000 (hexing)
- MeleeMaster500 (polygon fix)

KONOHA NEW VERSION

Naruto imported stage with a twist.







Try this if you want a different gameplay.

ICHIGO V3 + ONE SLOT GETSUGA TENSHOU

Ichigo on Ike gets a version upgrade!







Since the old version was made before current method, I upgraded it since I like it more.

Also, this one has a ONE SLOT Getsuga Tenshou, NO PSA needed (use Aether).

HOLLOW ICHIGO V3 + ONE SLOT GETSUGA TENSHOU

Long time no see, KING.

Since Ichigo on Ike gets a version upgrade, Hollow gets one too!







Since the old version was made before current method, I upgraded it since I like it more.

Aafyre helped with a custom face with some touchups by me.

Also, this one has a ONE SLOT Getsuga Tenshou, NO PSA needed (use Aether).

SEIYA W/ GOLDEN CLOTH OF SAGITTARIUS

Seiya from Saint Seiya (A.K.A. Knights of the Zodiac)

He's wearing the mighty Golden Cloth of Sagittarius.







Includes files for a Golden Arrow (needs all files).


Download Link:


:link:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


i asked VIA pm..

but can you do the Lenneth Character i suggested?

it's for a PSA to match another one.

EDIT:

i love you for the Seint Saya one.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

YES YES YES!
MOM SAMUS MOM SAMUS MOM SAMUS :D

Hey, it's just an idea, but maybe you could do the other two ridly's from metroid other m on the other two pokemon? Since there's a MOM Ridly retexture over charizard it'd be epic

Adolecent ridly(bulbasaur): http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/d/da/ULF50.png
"Little Birdy" ridly(Squirtle): http://images.wikia.com/metroid/images/3/34/ULF_55.png

Well people. Only a little left to 1000. You ready? I sure am.

I just want to let you know that I'm workin' hard on my hacks and I'm very happy that they are appreciated. =)
It's the comments here that motivate me to make hacks more and more refined and improve.

I wish I had more comments, though :laugh:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Thanks a bunch for fixing Pik's M:OM Zamus.
Anyways, you have a lot of great hacks yourself, with all your stages and characters, so keep it up.

keep up the good work, but for bleach hacks i recommend at least trying to vertex the hakamas... ^^

I wonder if some team would accept me? xD

I tried joining Das Donkey long ago but nobody knew what I could do by the time xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


dadonkey wouldnt fit u, akari doesnt want ANY anime hacks...
so, knowing u like bleach... that could be a minor problem...


1000dl on a single hack, Hollow r)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/3c44096ebc_0.97MB

Heres the back up for you br3.
Nothing is poly deleated on it yet so you can still edit it and I just gave it marths default texture so it may look a little messed up.

That Seiya Golden Armor is f*cking sexy man!

New episodes this Sunday btw!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 01:11:59 AM
That Seiya Golden Armor is f*cking sexy man!

New episodes this Sunday btw!

New episodes? O.O
Please tell me!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on March 04, 2011, 01:44:59 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 04, 2011, 01:11:59 AM
That Seiya Golden Armor is f*cking sexy man!

New episodes this Sunday btw!

New episodes? O.O
Please tell me!

Well today I showed my brother your hack, and he loved it.

He said something about new episodes, a new saga I think starting this Sunday.

Not too sure, he's the Saint Seiya fanboy, not me lol

I'll ask him later today, and I'll let you know ;)