I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Aizen looks really good br3, especially the head. nice job man. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thanks, that means a lot comin' from you.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lol no offence BB but ur new screenname made me lol

It gives a nice feeling ;)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BetweenBoobies on March 23, 2011, 04:05:33 AM
It gives a nice feeling ;)

XD And so does ur avy (in a better way than most of orphans old ones btw =3 )

Well, if you need a suggestion for an anime hack that's not bleach, would you by any chance know who this guy is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PS: I made that pic lol  I was bored XP
I suggest him for four reasons.
1: Dynamite man ftw <3
2: He'd be relitivally easy to make
3: He'd be kind of easy to psa as well
4: CMON, HES FRICKIN AWESOME =3


Well, I wonder if, even though he's at a very very early stage, does anyone want to see Ulquiorra?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


YESZZZ!!!!!!!
this is not a one word post...

Hey! Did you die??

Huh what? Ulquiorra see? YESSIR.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 23, 2011, 04:48:21 PM
Hey! Did you die??

Huh what? Ulquiorra see? YESSIR.

Of course I didn't xP

Working on the hair.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


make it long, NOW!
that looks like rukia to me, dont ask me why... xD

Still workin' on it xP

Not gonna stay like that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


have u already thought about the wings?
u could do one with the chestplate and the other one with the cape thing around his neck (not the real cape) cuz latest form didnt have helmet anymore right?

Right. Oh, I forgot to make the horns visible on the pic... x(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey Br3 could you maybe save/export the hair right now?
I'm sure it could be useful for a hack I was going to make.
if you don't want to though it's fine.
Looks great so far :D