I had a great time! Thank you all for being a part of this with me!

Started by Ricky (Br3), July 12, 2010, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What should I do next?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A stage!
63 (50.8%)
A tutorial!
24 (19.4%)
ME *strips*
37 (29.8%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Rob is my best friend's main.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 01:50:02 PM
lol, a Tsunade was released today! :af2:

>_>
Where is it <_<

If you link me to a rick astly vid I swear I'll kill you lol

And if it's on ZSS, PLEASE port it someone decent in psa limit >_< I'm already making a kakashi psa, but it'd be awesome to have more Naruto in brawl :D

BTW: I've started an Urban link psa, you'll lol at some of his moves XD that is if I can find good references in order to make the anims :l His moveset for various references include.

Hadoken (final smash)
Fire Style, Dragon Flame Jutsu (Side B)
Shuryoken (Side A Air)
Spirit Gun (Neutral B)

lol Urban link watches way too much anime XD

May 20, 2011, 04:08:15 PM #842 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:09:56 PM by br3compactor
lol It's gonna be awesome :af:

EDIT: Otaku Link PSA :af:

EDIT2: See last page, Pride posted a link to Tsunade.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 04:08:15 PM
lol It's gonna be awesome :af:

Yes, he'll make about as many "obscure references" as I can fit in XD only problem is I'm not sure how to make characters who don't normally have their legs above their waist (in animations ) able to do so in game :(

lol it would be hilarious if one of his modes was super sayain @_@
Eh or Kao ken lol Personally Kao Ken would be much easier O_o

I need more anime ideas T_T

Please note I'm still learning to animate, but I did manage to animate kakashi's variant of Rikari/Chidori (The one he used to fight Zabuza) on Snake, handseals included <3 I also managed to animate the fireball jutsu fairly well :D 

BTW: How is the texture of his shirt mapped out? I want to put a Capsul Corp insignia on his shoulder lol just for giggles XD either that or a triforce symbol on the front :P

BTW I'm :srs: about the tsunade thing, it it's true and over ZSS somebody PLEASE port her so I can make an epic psa 8)



br3, i sended u a PM some time ago, did u receive it?

About the Harribel hack?

I totally forgot lol
Sorry.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: br3compactor on May 20, 2011, 05:35:17 PM
Still didn't find the Tsunade hack?

Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18983

lol I didn't know where to look >_>
*sigh*
And of course it's on ZSS =_=;

maybe I'll see if I can port it myself :l


Oh! I thought of an up B and down B for Urban Link! Here's the final list for his specials :D

Up B: Instant Transmission
Side B: Leaf Whirlwind (XD what, he has the perfect graphic for this anyway lol)
Down B: Chaos Blast (Shadow ftw XD) either that or Kao Ken, if it's Kao Ken then the up B will Be Chaos Control ^+^
N B: Spirit Gun :D

So, he won't use the sword? Awesome, I wanted to see him fight without the sword.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hey BR3, I know you did Fire Sonic, so why not do someone else from the series, I could see him working on squirtle, but he would be MUCH easier to do over bowser. With a size mod of course. In case you wonder who I'm suggesting, it's the guy kicking marios ass XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq22Jd8YfOM&feature=related

I'm suggesting this mainly cause it'd be cool to have him in brawl so I could (try to) finish Alvins series via brawl machinima :D course that'll have to wait til I finish my current two projects lol     

I'm taking a small break from hacking. Not gonna be a long one, I hope, but it's a while.

University stuff is going on and also a lil' bit of personal matters.

My current hack is a stage and it's about 40% done.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


>_>
<_<
>_>

*hooks up with your avy* XD

Hey, everyone needs a break :P Just work on something badass as a surprise for everyone when you get back? (Not hinting anything in particular really....lol *shot*)

Also, don't forget to check out XMen: First Class :D it comes out next friday :D