Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

damn i wish i would have seen this before changeing sonic to shadow DX
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on February 08, 2011, 04:28:04 PM
damn i wish i would have seen this before changeing sonic to shadow DX
Don't post on dead topics.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


...
[spoiler]
PLEASE NOT TO POST ON TOPICS THAT MAY HAVE BE THE DEAD


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

...Be on the lookout for a possible second version or new moveset from me based on this one.

That is all.


*Creeps a smile* Feel free to use any of my Burst Sonic animations if you wish ;)   

May 13, 2011, 02:09:20 PM #126 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:15:04 PM by MarioDK
hey i am working a on mix of Burst sonic(mainly the Side-B/N-B)+this one with like with the "A" combo + maybe afew new things like new up-B/fixed Jump animation to look more like modern Sonic
i think it will be fine for just fix Shadow´s Jump animations to Sonic
i will call it SMBZ: Sonic
so my SMBZ: Mario got a SMBZ friend  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 13, 2011, 12:53:23 PM
*Creeps a smile* Feel free to use any of my Burst Sonic animations if you wish ;)  

Thanks for the offer, but I doubt I will. I'll keep it in mind though in case I change my mind.

Quote from: MarioDK on May 13, 2011, 02:09:20 PM
hey i am working a on mix of Burst sonic(mainly the Side-B/N-B)+this one with like with the "A" combo + maybe afew new things like new up-B/fixed Jump animation to look more like modern Sonic
i think it will be fine for just fix Shadow´s Jump animations to Sonic
i will call it SMBZ: Sonic
so my SMBZ: Mario got a SMBZ friend  :af2:

I saw your PM. I'm not really too keen on parts of Full Throttle being used for this, but on the other hand I suppose there's no harm in it. I'm mainly skeptical because I don't like the changes made to Silent's Shadow on the port to DK, but that's neither here nor there.

If Silent is letting you use parts of Burst Sonic, feel free to use parts of Full Throttle.


May 13, 2011, 03:07:31 PM #128 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:10:23 PM by MarioDK
thanks :D and the reason for i change afew things is so the import works better and etc. and for the up-B on ShadowKong was mainly so you can come faster around so running slow bugs not 100% needed for be fixed
i am soon done
and i will maybe make the moveset for get it to work with PAL SFX too later (maybe after Gotenks is out with his first beta)
there is not much change in both moveset but since Sonic Vbrawl moveset was almost SMBZ just needed Burst Sonic´s Side-B and afew from your´s PSA new up-B
so i will make a mixed PSA the most things is maybe your´s i think but i will add your both to colab. and the PSA will be ShadowKong Friendly i just needing a new you are too slow animation to look good without GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The moves Sonic uses in SMBZ are mostly from Sonic Battle, and none of the Sonic Battle moves are used in Brawl. In fact, Brawl Sonic borrows most of his moves from Sonic the Fighters.

Which is part of the reason I'll be making a new moveset soon.


but some in Burst Sonic/afew other movesets there is afew SMBZ sonic use in Brawl but not many
but maybe i just wait with SMBZ sonic
want to see this PSA v2 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 13, 2011, 03:16:36 PM
but some in Burst Sonic/afew other movesets there is afew SMBZ sonic use in Brawl but not many
but maybe i just wait with SMBZ sonic
want to see this PSA v2 :D

*sighs* ...Most of those moves you speak of are ones already used in Full Throttle to begin with, so just start there. It'll be a long time before what I'm doing comes out anyways, most likely.


May 13, 2011, 03:22:04 PM #132 Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:22:56 PM by MarioDK
yeah i know but anyway i hoping to see a V2 of this since it was my fav. PSA before i was known about what Sdo0m made :D
i can maybe help if you like then i am done with SMBZ: Mario, Goku, Gotenks and PSAing for Kid goku and port it to diddy kong(Gotenks and kid goku is over the same right now this why port kid goku over diddy) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Thanks for the offer, but I do best when I work on things alone unless I feel otherwise and ask others.


And so, a dead topic came back to life...
Aside form considering tabuu resurect the dead or make zombies to eat the brains of people, why is it wrong to resurrect a topic?