Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No dice.  Don't see what is wrong.  It seems everything works but the downsmash doesn't hit or Im left in the T-stance, foward air doesn't hit, and the game freezes when I do up throw or neutral air right when I touch the ground.  Frustrating


Man that sucks.  Going to redownload and redo everything to see if that fixes the glitching and freezing

Quote from: SonicBurstX on August 27, 2010, 06:29:22 PM
Trying to add some another move in the hack but the game freezes when I do certain moves or his downsmash won't connect.  Any suggestions?

I don't remember ever saying you were allowed to mess with the moveset. Only Hollow has gotten permission. Cease and desist at once.

Quote from: PPXEXE on August 26, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
Hey wave, I found out how to do that thing you was talking about, don't know if you remember or not. But you was talking about putting multiple move-set on one psa file.

Here try out my test.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pm1wvru70rdscrn

the way you switch the moves is by doing the side taunt, and return using the up taunt, for a easy switch you can air dodge.

What i did is return the original moves by using the switch.

but the way this works you can put at least 3 different move-sets on one file if you watch your file size.

Let me know what you think, I can give you the details if you want.

Later! n_n

This is nice and all but...

I just remembered a crucial problem that'll make switching from any moveset to Full Throttle impossible.

Full Throttle has it's own FitMotion, while Hyper has it's own as well. >.>'

We may be able to switch movesets inbattle this way, but not FitMotions. Even if it was the normal Sonic moveset, it can't NOT load Full Throttle's in the folder and then suddenly load it. It doesn't work that way.


Very good moveset I have to say. It's one of those movesets thats strong, but not way too strong.

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on August 27, 2010, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: SonicBurstX on August 27, 2010, 06:29:22 PM
Trying to add some another move in the hack but the game freezes when I do certain moves or his downsmash won't connect.  Any suggestions?

I don't remember ever saying you were allowed to mess with the moveset. Only Hollow has gotten permission. Cease and desist at once.

Thanks dad. ^.^
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on August 27, 2010, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: PPXEXE on August 26, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
Hey wave, I found out how to do that thing you was talking about, don't know if you remember or not. But you was talking about putting multiple move-set on one psa file.

Here try out my test.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pm1wvru70rdscrn

the way you switch the moves is by doing the side taunt, and return using the up taunt, for a easy switch you can air dodge.

What i did is return the original moves by using the switch.

but the way this works you can put at least 3 different move-sets on one file if you watch your file size.

Let me know what you think, I can give you the details if you want.

Later! n_n

This is nice and all but...

I just remembered a crucial problem that'll make switching from any moveset to Full Throttle impossible.

Full Throttle has it's own FitMotion, while Hyper has it's own as well. >.>'

We may be able to switch movesets inbattle this way, but not FitMotions. Even if it was the normal Sonic moveset, it can't NOT load Full Throttle's in the folder and then suddenly load it. It doesn't work that way.
Yeah. BUT!!!! Hyper Sonic has barely any custom/swapped animations. The rest are all Sonic's. Full Throttle has all the custom/swapped ones. So that should be a big deal. I could replace some unused animations in Full Throttle and switch them for the ones in Hyper Sonic.

It's kool, I was just letting you know anyway, I'm still working on my 'Mach 2' moves-set, when I finish that I may or may-not use this for an alternative move-set, I like the idea of switching between two different move-sets instantly, I make for some cool looking Combo's!

Later, n_n
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

you should make his up b that tornado thing from sonic heros, keeping his ,i can use any move but speacials, fall after it. this way your hack would be completly original, with almost no moves from the original sonic.

One, don't bump old threads. And two? No.


hey Wave by any chance do you have a second alternative for your Sonic Full Throttle download your mediafire one is down

Quote from: RED617 on December 04, 2010, 04:01:54 PM
hey Wave by any chance do you have a second alternative for your Sonic Full Throttle download your mediafire one is down
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 03, 2010, 05:08:38 AM
One, don't bump old threads. And two? No.

This probably answers your question.  And I'm just sayin before Wave comes and mauls your face off.  He gets rather irritated when his old topics get bumped ;)

well hey its no where else for me to post this and to make a new topic for just a download is just a waste if he cant do it w/e if he can great... thats it

Can you make another link for this Wave? The one you have up no longer works and it wont download. I really want to play with this.

Seriously people?

This has been dead for some time. Send him a message instaed of reviving a 2 month dead thread.

BEGONE!!!

I highly doubt its that serious but okay.