Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

Started by Kaye Cruiser, July 15, 2010, 05:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cool Moveset.

Credit to Leon1337Assasin

This moveset is so awesome; I can't even choose two Sonics without the game freezing  ;D
It seriously is allot of fun to bounce around with the neutral air and down air :) Wave, you make the best Sonic movesets hands down  :)
^3^

.....................................

Thanks again for the vids Silent, I'll add them to the first post whenever I get a few more I'm waiting for. :3

Quote from: Crush the Lone Wolf on July 16, 2010, 03:31:03 PM
Wow this looks pretty cool and thanks for the credit :D

No problem at all! Thank you for helping to make this possible by making those Sonic Battle moves. I had been waiting for a long time for someone to do it. :3

Quote from: Nuke-EM on July 16, 2010, 02:05:56 PM
I'll Post A battle Demo To.. If Not 2 Night Then Tomorrow...

Sweet, another vid. Looking forward to it. ¦3

Quote from: ADJSonic on July 16, 2010, 01:19:01 PM
Quote from: Neo X on July 16, 2010, 12:05:47 AM
WAVE IS THE BEST nobody is better than you at making sonic psa your the best

U beat me to it.

Anyway impressive sonic Wave.
This is epic.
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 16, 2010, 06:16:26 PM
YES! A good sonic moveset. Thank you, this is badass.
Quote from: WaddleDee900 on July 16, 2010, 06:41:01 PM
Cool Moveset.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on July 16, 2010, 07:17:14 PM
This moveset is so awesome; I can't even choose two Sonics without the game freezing  ;D
It seriously is allot of fun to bounce around with the neutral air and down air :) Wave, you make the best Sonic movesets hands down  :)

Hahaha, praise me more! D: *SMACKED*

Seriously though, I'm glad you all enjoy it so much. That means a lot. Thanks a lot everyone. :3

Quote from: Hollow on July 16, 2010, 07:28:07 PM
.....................................

What're you spamming in my thread for this time? ¦D


You're just..................................too good........... :>.>:

Y'know, if the Samurai Falco PSA ever gets finished, I might make one that is mostly Melee-oriented like this PSA is.

His Final Smash will be a cinematic where the camera pans around him while performing a huge combo attack before finishing it off with a with DBZ-style barrage of black fireballs of some kind, and a slash of his giant sword.

I will call it Doom Samurai.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Hollow on July 17, 2010, 01:44:43 AM
You're just..................................too good........... :>.>:

Of course I am. I ain't the #1 Kitten for nothin' ya know. ¦3

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on July 17, 2010, 02:26:42 AM
Y'know, if the Samurai Falco PSA ever gets finished, I might make one that is mostly Melee-oriented like this PSA is.

His Final Smash will be a cinematic where the camera pans around him while performing a huge combo attack before finishing it off with a with DBZ-style barrage of black fireballs of some kind, and a slash of his giant sword.

I will call it Doom Samurai.

That sounds like it would take a lot of work Velen... O_o

If you ever get around to it, let me know and I'll help. ¦D


Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 15, 2010, 11:14:08 PM
Ah, hey there Sala. What's crackin'? ¦D

Not too much. Since when do you like me?
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

I've never disliked you. I've simply in the past deemed your actions and thoughts as stupid and meaningless for whatever the current topic was at that time. ¦D

However, if I've never told you up front in your face that I don't like you, then I don't dislike you. :3

Besides, I stood up for you when a certain idiot was making nasty and sarcastic remarks at you before when you didn't deserve it. That alone should be proof. XD


July 17, 2010, 07:15:02 AM #39 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:17:35 AM by SalaComMander
About that...I never found out what those comments were...

By the way, did you hear Jason Griffith was replaced?
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Quote from: SalaComMander on July 17, 2010, 07:15:02 AM
About that...I never found out what those comments were...

By the way, did you hear Jason Griffith was replaced?

Oh don't worry about it. I don't even remember what he sa--

HUH!? O_o

Proof or it didn't happen. DX (PM me)


I tried this move set out a little bit ago...

It's rather fun to use, my main problem is, one, too good of air mobility, but you knew that already, two, forward air... That move is broken... A lag-less spike? Seems kinda off to me, because otherwise he has a hardish time killing... Well, he's really good at gimping, but that spike is too good compared to the rest of his air moves, the hit box also lasts quiet awhile too, making it easy to hit with...

But other then that, I might be missing a few more broken things, but this move set is fun.

You're missing quiet a few actually, like how he's practically the master of recovery thanks to the holding A/B thing...

But yeah, I agree. F-Air is overpowered...And this is AFTER I made it weaker too. I guess I should've made it as weak as a spike as D-Air. Sorry about that...

But at least you find the moveset fun. That's the most important thing here...Thanks.


How did you make it so he goes to the center of the stage?
BitVariable?

No, it's one of his actions...117 to be exact...