Renkaken Portraits : REBOOT TIME: Poll Up, Donkey Kong, Cloud and Roy CSP

Started by renkaken, July 18, 2010, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

REBOOT TIME: Vote for the next one

Mewtwo
1 (5.3%)
Link/Zero
2 (10.5%)
New Wolf
3 (15.8%)
Roy/Marth
5 (26.3%)
Cloud/Ike
7 (36.8%)
Ganondorf
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Just two more Luigi requests.
Jimmy T.
Waluigi (LookItsLink version)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


make this and i will probably never need a request from you again, plz make it. :(

Siegfred:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 28, 2011, 03:08:39 AM #602 Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 03:09:33 AM by renkaken
Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 28, 2011, 02:57:10 AM
make this and i will probably never need a request from you again, plz make it. :(

Siegfred:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15626
Never?
I lost a costumer

I will do them tomorrow

I've got a request as well.

Dr. Panda's Hazama:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4tmlbw7pne96872

Also, thanks for the Balthier CSP.  It looks perfect!


Quote from: renkaken on March 28, 2011, 03:08:39 AM
Never?
I lost a costumer

I will do them tomorrow


i wouldnt say never i might need some olimar ones later, and bowser ones. just said that so i could make sure you would do it lol. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



March 30, 2011, 02:10:44 AM #607 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:54:53 AM by renkaken
mmm
Yeah Gonna Do the requests...
Something to tell...
Working on A wolf revamp
Im not that guy who gives teasers of portraits
but whatever

School is killing me so didnt do any requests :/ sorry guys
Gonna do them in the weekend


Sorry for double post but yeah

Uploading Tomorrow

Quote from: renkaken on April 01, 2011, 02:06:30 AM
Sorry for double post but yeah

Uploading Tomorrow

Wow, those Wolf portraits are amazing! Nice job, can't wait to see your update. ;D


Pro portraits mang. Once you have time and have gone through the requests, could you work on some Warioware portraits. Maybe Lord Crump, Hippie Wario, etc etc.

Just figured I'd ask. My only real request is Gohan, and maybe if you're bored do some Warioware portraits. Not expecting anything though. After all, I'm technically freeloading >.>




Quote from: renkaken on April 01, 2011, 10:57:22 PM
Updating Later with Wolf CSP


dont forget our request as well! also nice roy csps, if i use those i will need a few more request then...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.