Renkaken Portraits : REBOOT TIME: Poll Up, Donkey Kong, Cloud and Roy CSP

Started by renkaken, July 18, 2010, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

REBOOT TIME: Vote for the next one

Mewtwo
1 (5.3%)
Link/Zero
2 (10.5%)
New Wolf
3 (15.8%)
Roy/Marth
5 (26.3%)
Cloud/Ike
7 (36.8%)
Ganondorf
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 01, 2011, 11:03:10 PM
dont forget our request as well!
Yea, just my two and I'll leave you alone :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Holy SHI how did I miss this?

Renkaken, you sir have improved BIG TIME.

Nice job on those Wolfey portraits.

They're all looking great and also have an awesome quality! Really nice job. ^^

Can you do BeyondYou's AC Cloud full body in your pose? 201x322 size format, It's for the Brawl Intro thing if you can I would really appreciate it.


Just saying, hope we met again in smash bros for cafe
that means por ahora no hare más csp hasta recibir noticias del cafe/o el lanzamiento del clone engine
lo que considero que no pasara por mucho tiempo :U
Had a great time with you guys, thanks ;D

Renkaken! Where have you been man?

No jodas q vas a dejar los foros hasta el clone engina? cuando chucha pasara eso.. hm.

Tambien q es esto de project cafe? Siempre lo para escuchando. Voy a buscar sobre eso.

Bueno, si no vas a hacer mas cosas de hacks, igual deberias pasar por el MSN de vez en cuando.

¿Estás saliendo? :oshi:
Adios, hombre. ;)
Ten dívertido en tu vida ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, I'm not coming back
But I wanted to share something


May 18, 2011, 03:44:27 AM #627 Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 08:21:38 PM by renkaken
After so much thinking (Only one minute ) I decided to come back to CSP, but now I have a problem. After upgrading from Vista to Seven, some things changed and new previews in Brawlbox in Seven aren't the same size as the one I made in Vista. So I decided to do a "reboot" and some CSPs will stay as the same pose (obviously the better ones) and the other ones will may get a revamp. Also doing Donkey Kong as we speak.
So new poll for the one with the same pose that will get new lightning + more characters. I will do them ASAP if I can.
Also...









good to see your back to csps, you were really good.

asked for the poll i voted ike/cloud, he is in need of some good csps.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The Mewtwo ones = orgasm bro.

LOL at the DK one that I already saw on MSN ;o