::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 23, 2012, 12:41:06 AM
But what if you don't play with items?
Although I do think that there's a special Brawl with the bunny hood.

I dont really plan it to go that fast


just slow movment to the right, and near when a platform is offscreened, it will fall down to earth, (then magically reappear to the far right, but you dont need to know that =p)

There is a special Brawl with that, I only use invis so I totally forgot.


August 23, 2012, 12:48:58 AM #797 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:03:53 AM by Ikuto Kurosaki
so you actually took my suggestion and making sonic vs shadow now? *note: im Judai64 in youtube* Nice anyway you should make 3 versions.
1.Just it staying still
2.It going at a decent speed.
3.1 one sonic has to actually use his speed XD!
actually edit: 4 versions one where it stands still and slowly by slowly it keeps accelerating then off to a running speed.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto Kurosaki on August 23, 2012, 12:48:58 AM
1.Just it staying still
Wouldn't that be really boring considering it's really just a platform in the middle of space? :/

August 23, 2012, 01:05:38 AM #799 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:10:48 AM by Oizen
Quote from: Ikuto Kurosaki on August 23, 2012, 12:48:58 AM
so you actually took my suggestion and making sonic vs shadow now? *note: im Judai64 in youtube* Nice anyway you should make 3 versions.
1.Just it staying still
2.It going at a decent speed.
3.1 one sonic has to actually use his speed XD!
actually edit: 4 versions one where it stands still and slowly by slowly it keeps accelerating then off to a running speed.

I've already made it twice, why not a third time? xD
Quote from: Solar99 on August 23, 2012, 01:03:51 AM
Wouldn't that be really boring considering it's really just a platform in the middle of space? :/

Final Destination was the first stage I ever replaced.


Quote from: Oizen on August 23, 2012, 01:05:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hey. Never said that was any better.  :P

By the way excellent on the Hydrocity Zone stage.


This is turning out to be painfully easy to model



:|

It'll be done in no time :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm probably going to get this just so I can have an excuse to use the Generations Mix of "Vs Shadow"


August 23, 2012, 05:59:39 PM #805 Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:04:05 PM by Mewtwo2000
Hey Oizen

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47160.0

With this your last work (hydrocity) would have been perfect.

I've made this shadow model, you can incorpore it to your stage for free. It doesn't include a shadow for the floating platform though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?92ka6najqh6kna5



One more thing. If you make your stages over slots different from Final Destination (in this case, STGKART.pac), if you care and do not put any important part in modeldata[0] (not present in STGFINAL) but only modeldatas 1,2 and 101, your stage will be compatible with that stage and STGFINAL at the same time. If you switch modeldatas 0 and 2 in Hydro City, you'll increase compatibility. You know there are people that, if the stage doesn't work over final destination, they don't know what to do and stuff. Just telling.

Btw, the stage is really nice, congrats  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


After messing around with 3dsMax, I managed to make the Meteorites in the stage look more rockish, and not just perfect spheres.



yaaaaaaaaaaay. Since this stage is destined to be boring and flat, might as well put as much detail into the model as possible right?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 23, 2012, 05:59:39 PM
Hey Oizen

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47160.0

With this your last work (hydrocity) would have been perfect.

I've made this shadow model, you can incorpore it to your stage for free. It doesn't include a shadow for the floating platform though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?92ka6najqh6kna5



One more thing. If you make your stages over slots different from Final Destination (in this case, STGKART.pac), if you care and do not put any important part in modeldata[0] (not present in STGFINAL) but only modeldatas 1,2 and 101, your stage will be compatible with that stage and STGFINAL at the same time. If you switch modeldatas 0 and 2 in Hydro City, you'll increase compatibility. You know there are people that, if the stage doesn't work over final destination, they don't know what to do and stuff. Just telling.

Btw, the stage is really nice, congrats  :kdance:

From my last few experiences with your shadow tool, I'm kind of afraid of it.

I have no idea how to make anything that complex. As for the compatibility thing, I might as well look into doing that sometime, all my stages are originally built on Final Destination anyway. I'll see if I can touch this stuff up with it later.

But as for right now I'm busy with 3DS max making giant parts of a space colony.

Don't you just have the best team mate in the whole entire world?

Also, that "It's Free!" picture made me laugh.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 23, 2012, 06:21:06 PM
Don't you just have the best team mate in the whole entire world?

Also, that "It's Free!" picture made me laugh.

It has its benefits

though the entire team aspect in brawl hacking has been dead for a long time =p