::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Tried making the platform move indefinately, brawl CPUs and the over all game dont seem to approve of it.

so glitchy.

Quote from: Oizen on August 24, 2012, 03:36:57 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Also might look into a glow effect for the earth, though thats something I've never done.
I cannot believe my eyes  :patrick:

Keep the progress comming. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gonna scrap the idea of it moving, lets just say no matter what I do, it typically ends in spontaneous death.

Stage is over FD,and Its pretty much already done, gonna see to adding a few cosmetic touches though.

It would be cool if if every 30 seconds, you would see Sonic and Shadow racing across the screen. Like the torpedoes, just with shoes.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 24, 2012, 11:24:58 PM
It would be cool if if every 30 seconds, you would see Sonic and Shadow racing across the screen. Like the torpedoes, just with shoes.

I'll think about that.

Quote from: Oizen on August 24, 2012, 11:41:22 PM

I'll think about that.
Wouldn't that be easy scinse Sonic and Shadow already have their own animations?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 25, 2012, 01:32:25 AM
Wouldn't that be easy scinse Sonic and Shadow already have their own animations?

Shadow doesn't, and I'd have to credit someone else if I used them.

If you want to use the assist trophy, he might not have much to work with. However, if you use a Shadow over Sonic and use an animation from a moveset, that could work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 25, 2012, 02:54:46 AM
If you want to use the assist trophy, he might not have much to work with. However, if you use a Shadow over Sonic and use an animation from a moveset, that could work.

But thats a lot of people to credit, and when crediting comes along so does drama. :|

I typically try to keep my works as solo as possible because of that.

Then you could always go without the characters in the background and do that some other time. It's not necessary.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, it was just a little thing to throw in there. I won't lose any sleep over it.


[Brawl Hacks] Sonic vs Shadow Final


I have no idea why the earth and space fade in like that, but it goes with the BRSTM, and I actually kinda like it.

Quote from: Oizen on August 25, 2012, 04:56:28 AM
[Brawl Hacks] Sonic vs Shadow Final


I have no idea why the earth and space fade in like that, but it goes with the BRSTM, and I actually kinda like it.
That stage looks wicked nice! Can I suggest having the Earth slowly turn?

Quote from: Evice on August 25, 2012, 04:35:25 PM
That stage looks wicked nice! Can I suggest having the Earth slowly turn?

Hm.

It would have to be REALLY slow. Its not like you fight in accelerated time-space.


Wow, you work fast. The model turned out nice, although the UV mapping on the stars seem off. Maybe its just the texture?

Quote from: Evice on August 25, 2012, 04:35:25 PM
Can I suggest having the Earth slowly turn?

I support this idea; you could even animate the stars to move like they did in SA2. Both tasks shouldn't be to difficult with the use of srt0 animations.
- Forte