::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Oizen on June 18, 2013, 03:53:22 AM


Holy [censored] little boy take a breather man you are on fire sir!

This is turning out nicely for sure, but that logo needs more sex and loving.

Also, that picture Sakurai posted on the Smash Dojo definitely made me think of you.

In a heterosexual way.


Well things will obviously look better rendered in brawl.

3ds max has a way of making texture quality look bad.


But it still needs work, but I'll work on that later. I'd rather model the entire thing before finalizing the textures.

TODAYS PROGRESS:


Went with the seats approach, I messed around with the 2d Crowd idea, coudln't really make it look good.

ah, it's cool. your model looks great! you progress so quickly. haven't been this excited for a stage in a while.

June 19, 2013, 07:51:15 AM #888 Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:37:56 AM by Oizen

Starting Building the more finalzed parts in brawlbox



See I told you 3ds max hated textures.

I am now entering the "why is this crashing the game" phase of stage hacking.


EDITEEDIT:

I made a huge mistake while modeling it. Each bar of the beams have 16 sides. That sent the poly count mad high. Removed them and crashing fixed. Just gotta redo the beams.

Quote from: Oizen on June 18, 2013, 10:18:37 PM


I'm actually quite impressed man. I'm not gonna lie.

Also, at your other post, you know you're a good stage hacker when you can solve your own mistakes as to why its causing a freeze. Good job!




I'm afraid to put the giant TV in.

But I must.

June 20, 2013, 11:26:24 PM #891 Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:29:59 PM by DSX8-sama
only pic ill show... dont want to ruin anything else.. still working on the lighting.  (disabled the tv for the time being)

[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Shouldn't the ring be bigger?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 20, 2013, 11:28:59 PM
Shouldn't the ring be bigger?
ask oizen. its his stage, so im not gonna rescale it unless he asks, or does it himself.

edit:
2 new pics approved by oizen. enjoy

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

w00t
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Effing awesome! the pinks in the smash bros. sign should be more muted. maybe include the 'cool' colors in the reference picture to break it up a little. For right now, the smash bros. sign (the pink one) looks a bit busy in the background.

the beams and the speakers are the coolest! the rate of your progress is so impressive.

Looks nice so far in game and all.

Just a thought. I'm not really feeling the 2D image background, but its probably temporary.

One thing though, you guys should probably use the Pokemon Stadium 2's background ModelData. It would be perfect for this, and even work off of the lighting from there I would say, gives it that same night feel, since apparently the version on Smash Bros Wii U has no ceiling.

Keep up the good work!

June 21, 2013, 04:37:39 AM #897 Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 07:29:28 AM by Oizen
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 21, 2013, 04:06:08 AM
Looks nice so far in game and all.

Just a thought. I'm not really feeling the 2D image background, but its probably temporary.

One thing though, you guys should probably use the Pokemon Stadium 2's background ModelData. It would be perfect for this, and even work off of the lighting from there I would say, gives it that same night feel, since apparently the version on Smash Bros Wii U has no ceiling.

Keep up the good work!

That is an interesting idea.

I just made that skybox in 2 seconds by inverting a sphere. I never intended for it to be finalized.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 20, 2013, 11:28:59 PM
Shouldn't the ring be bigger?

I'd think so.

But thats a simple bone scale. Its kinda hard to porportion things to brawl in 3ds max. I actually imported Luigi's model as a baseline and its still annoying.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 21, 2013, 03:29:34 AM
Effing awesome! the pinks in the smash bros. sign should be more muted. maybe include the 'cool' colors in the reference picture to break it up a little. For right now, the smash bros. sign (the pink one) looks a bit busy in the background.

the beams and the speakers are the coolest! the rate of your progress is so impressive.

A simple Texture edit. I'll mess around with it later

As we still havent seen the actual banner in a clear shot yet. I think I did pretty well.




progress... vertex coloring disabled since they hide the textures.

new sky and stars, light shows will be enabled! (maybe if i can pull it off)

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So, combining skills, huh?

Looks pretty nice, I hope it doesn't get lag, it looks like there's many elements in there.

Nice work guys!
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial