::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Oizen. What is that song? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 08, 2013, 03:14:52 AM #962 Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 03:55:48 AM by Oizen
Quote from: Segtendo on July 08, 2013, 02:56:58 AM
Oizen. What is that song? :srs:

Im sorry. I cheated on you with DSX8 as official BRSTM maker.

Though it was his idea.

BLiNX - MIKE TYSONS PUNCHOUT DUBSTEP REMIX



Blog post:
http://kc-mm.com/2013/07/07/super-smash-bros-4-leaked/

Blog posting for hacks is dead, but it feels wrong not to do it.

July 08, 2013, 04:09:48 AM #963 Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 04:10:45 AM by DSX8-sama
Quote from: Oizen on July 08, 2013, 03:14:52 AM

Im sorry. I cheated on you with DSX8 as official BRSTM maker.

Though it was his idea.

BLiNX - MIKE TYSONS PUNCHOUT DUBSTEP REMIX



Blog post:
http://kc-mm.com/2013/07/07/super-smash-bros-4-leaked/

Blog posting for hacks is dead, but it feels wrong not to do it.
im so so SOO sorry seggy... after he heard the 2 brstm's i made for this stage... he asked me to be his personal brstm maker now, cause i roll like that ;o

Quote from: OizenDSX8 and I snuck into Nintendo’s Headquarters in Japan and uncovered this super secret leaked version Super Smash Bros 4. It was quite a feat too, DSX8 Had Iwata in a headlock while I cracked the safe and made off with this piece of SSB4. Sakurai chased us while we were getting away, but he tripped. Ironic, huh? Well now I’m posting it here for the world to see!
lol made my evening x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Wat.
I'm not offended. I was just curious.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 08, 2013, 04:25:19 AM
Wat.
I'm not offended. I was just curious.

Dats the joke.

But Fancy Punch out dubstep goes well with it

July 08, 2013, 05:10:36 AM #966 Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 01:16:56 PM by Gnorcteen
once i get this stage im puttin polygon man's theme on it. no matter how cool the punchout themes are, I feel it needs epicer music. in other news: amazing stage. no legitamate complaints whatsoever. an illegitamate complaint would be the lack of a proper audience, but thats already been explained. im gonna enjoy this stage. think i'll .rel it over battlefield

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Oizen, I hope you don't hate my guts for asking this. But a long while ago you were working on a BEN stage for Final Destination, if I recall correctly. And it looked about done. Is their something left that's holding you back from releasing it? Or are you only keeping it for a personal use? Sorry if it's a bother to ask. >_<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey I know im a noob and I don't know what im probably doing but how do you use this stage to replace another for example Pokémon Stadium 2 like is there a way for me to use this over that without having to get a code to add more stage icons on the SSS.

Quote from: masterx97 on August 25, 2013, 08:34:58 PM
Hey I know im a noob and I don't know what im probably doing but how do you use this stage to replace another for example Pokémon Stadium 2 like is there a way for me to use this over that without having to get a code to add more stage icons on the SSS.
if ur talking about the SSB4 stage... then it plays fine over Pokemon Stadium 2.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

can someone give me konoha square and akasuki hide out outside the link is dead

April 19, 2014, 06:38:35 AM #971 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:44:21 AM by Oizen

Remember me?

Well DSX8 contacted me, and we kinda decided to retackle the Boxing ring project, as there are more than one picture of the boxing ring now. I'll also be rebuilding it with my much-improved modeling skills, which should honestly remove the lag issues the last one had. A lot of things in that are a lot more high-poly than they need to be.

Im working on it right now, no real screenshots yet, so thats that.


we've also recaptured sakurai for textures... so now he cant escape from us..

>.>
<.<
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i thought you guys snuck into Nintendo of Japan headquarters and stole the secrets.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 19, 2014, 07:12:43 AM
i thought you guys snuck into Nintendo of Japan headquarters and stole the secrets.

Uh...yes.

You see this is just a cover story. We've actually just uncracked the finalized version.

But its so amazing its taking a while to....decompress on my computer. Yes thats it.