::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

can someone give me konoha square and akasuki hide out outside the link is dead please i really need them can  you help me oizen or anyone with the stages

Quote from: Oizen on April 19, 2014, 07:33:42 AM

Uh...yes.

You see this is just a cover story. We've actually just uncracked the finalized version.

But its so amazing its taking a while to....decompress on my computer. Yes thats it.
mum's the word

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

April 21, 2014, 05:36:19 PM #977 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:38:28 PM by powerofthe17
Hey I was also wondering are you going to add people and also make a little Mac version of the stage since there are two versions of the actual stage :)

Post Merge: April 21, 2014, 05:38:28 PM

Sorry for the double post I forgot to mention can you add a collision were you can jump on the string of the ring like a trampoline and bounce off it ? That would be awesome :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Me thinks you're a little too obsessed with Little Mac.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nah I tend to change my profile pic when I finish that characters psa like if I'm going to go back to Greninja then just change it to him lol :laugh:
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on April 21, 2014, 05:36:19 PM
Hey I was also wondering are you going to add people and also make a little Mac version of the stage since there are two versions of the actual stage :)

Post Merge: April 21, 2014, 05:38:28 PM

Sorry for the double post I forgot to mention can you add a collision were you can jump on the string of the ring like a trampoline and bounce off it ? That would be awesome :D

In order:
People: No.

Unless you guys want extreemly low res pixealted people everywhere, because I think thats all brawl would be able to handle.


Punch out version: Sure, Though the emblem will take a bit of work, its ultimately just swapping 4 textures. But Right now I'm remodeling a lot of stuff.



Current changes:
-The Arena's ropes, and the metal beam things in the back have been completely remade, They're significantly lower poly now. This should fix the lag issues the old one had. The benches will also recieve this treatment.

-Making the outer floor more like the ssb4 version:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7344/13729503153_88440c1af3_h.jpg

Yea I don't mind 2d or low pixelated people I'm cool with that and if you import low pixelated people that'll be great for me and the team of moders for project smash4 :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Oizen on April 21, 2014, 07:36:18 PM
-Making the outer floor more like the ssb4 version:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7344/13729503153_88440c1af3_h.jpg
just as long as the platform collisions lead to offscreen, you can put in a waluigi version of the stage for all i care. last i checked that was a bit of a problem.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 21, 2014, 07:47:54 PM
just as long as the platform collisions lead to offscreen, you can put in a waluigi version of the stage for all i care. last i checked that was a bit of a problem.

I plan to.

Keep in mind that the first version was built off like, 3 secreen shots and the original trailer.

I literally had no idea what the ground looked like.

Oh yea brw nice work :) and if you add low pixelated people or 2d I'm down with that as long as the stage is like ssb4 then I'm good :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

April 21, 2014, 10:33:17 PM #985 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:39:23 PM by Oizen

Well, Thats enough work on it for now.

CHANGELIST:
-Deleted a LOT of Backfaces on the furthest stands, should help preformance
-Added new side pathways, I promise their textures wont suck this time
-The Arena is now about 30% larger, along with the rest of the stage being about 40% larger.
-Improved arena textures curtosey of BerserkerOx

Yes. Looking a lot better. I always did feel the original's ring wasn't big enough.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If you're really concerned about reducing lag and improving performance, you could probably get away with removing these bars and replacing them with flat planes, then texturing on the bars using transparency and such.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on April 21, 2014, 11:23:01 PM
If you're really concerned about reducing lag and improving performance, you could probably get away with removing these bars and replacing them with flat planes, then texturing on the bars using transparency and such.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thought about it.

Trying to make it again with boxes (its already significantly less) instead of cylinders this time, the last ones were needlessly high poly. If it still lags after this then I'll just make them 2D shapes. I typcially like to avoid using 2D objects though.

ur not the only 1 that wants to avoid 2D objects.. they dont give that 3D feel if the camera moves.. thats just me tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady