::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: OizenX on October 06, 2009, 07:08:21 PM
Since this SSE stage went over well, I might make another one some time. Anything to do something a bit different then usual.

thats great news ozzy, great news

Just an FYI on your first post.
You have the Naturo Kirby hat picture on the Mr. K Kirby hat picture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hi, I'm not sure if i already posted this but I have a request, could you make a Hyper Shadic on Sonic? here's a pic



Hey you should check out mine and Kyzons sonic post in the PSA section

Doesn't it seem pretty funny that we've both been doing Subspace Emissary related textures, and yet our targets have been different?  You've been focusing on the stages themselves, while I've been focusing on the enemies that appear on the stages.

Death Egg looks great! i'll definately have to try that one out =]

Could you make a scourge texture for sonic? Nobody has done it yet and it's the perfect color replacement for green sonic.

Hi OizenX !
I tried Death Egg but my game froze, is it because i'm on PAL ?
And could you post the .pac file for Super Sonic animations ? Thanks.

Quote from: BadGuy on November 07, 2009, 10:32:18 AM
Could you make a scourge texture for sonic? Nobody has done it yet and it's the perfect color replacement for green sonic.
Well, the gallery has a Super Scrouge: http://kittycorpgallery.wordpress.com/index/sonic/

That Death Egg looks fuggin' epic :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BadGuy on November 07, 2009, 10:32:18 AM
Could you make a scourge texture for sonic? Nobody has done it yet and it's the perfect color replacement for green sonic.
I'll try to do it

I'm going to keep making textures for SSE stages, I also made a guide on how to do it yourself.