::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1. No one gets banned from hacking Brawl, due to its lack of a leader board.
2. Its a code.

wow I love all your SSE stages so far. Pumpkin Hill is definately replacing Temple =]

November 12, 2009, 02:53:14 PM #197 Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:52:19 PM by vcvmajinken
Quote from: OizenX on November 11, 2009, 11:52:14 PM
1. No one gets banned from hacking Brawl, due to its lack of a leader board.
2. Its a code.
Ok thanks, can you give me a link to your tutorial for made SSE stages?

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s


thanks if I converse it succesfully I´ll inform you oizenX

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

= in a texture slump



Not sure what to make right now.


Suggestions please.

November 17, 2009, 02:29:26 AM #201 Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:04:15 PM by ItalianStallion
can u do the rayquaza stage? i heard its been [censored]ty n no one has managed to get it working

Have you ever tried making either Wing Fortress from Sonic 2 or Flying Battery from Sonic 3 & Knuckles on Halberd?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 17, 2009, 01:54:41 PM
Have you ever tried making either Wing Fortress from Sonic 2 or Flying Battery from Sonic 3 & Knuckles on Halberd?

That didn't go well, but I never tried the SSE Halbred.

:)

You're free to use mine as a base, it's already set to the Temple.

Looking forward to it. The boss of Wing Fortress really ticked me off. >:[

Quote from: shadowsquid86 on November 18, 2009, 03:56:41 AM
You're free to use mine as a base, it's already set to the Temple.

Looking forward to it. The boss of Wing Fortress really ticked me off. >:[

I'll put it on Hallbred, if thats possible.

The only thing is that I've only seen one person edit the sea below. Red clashes with picture-esque blue skies, I'm afraid. >_>

November 19, 2009, 04:14:37 AM #207 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 06:17:45 AM by OizenX
Quote from: shadowsquid86 on November 18, 2009, 03:59:54 AM
The only thing is that I've only seen one person edit the sea below. Red clashes with picture-esque blue skies, I'm afraid. >_>


No, I am taking the halbred from the SSE stages, and inserting it into the regular Halbred stage.

Apparently tourny[censored]s don't like halbred cause it "moves"


I'll use the boss stage of it with this song as a brstm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sFTwIf1mGA