::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Oh I forgot to tell you about this, Kohona has a little problem in which if you make some textures whitish or very light, the main building in the background takes on the textures of the trees (for some odd reason) and also if you import any models to it (like rain) then the 2D buildings in the background take on the wrong texture and it looks very weird however it looks normal in Brawlbox


Quote from: OizenX on March 13, 2010, 05:20:26 AM
Quote from: Ayzer on March 13, 2010, 05:18:08 AM
Nice. When does it come out?

As of right now Sunday.
Nice, very nice.
BTW, did you get to move the Kyuubi in the Kyuubi's Chamber stage?
Because I found a CHR0 for him and I wanted to know if you already had found it yourself.
(And while looking in the Naruto Shippuden CoN Revolution 3 ISO, I found something very disturbing.
A fully white picture of Mickey Mouse to be precise (and a fully white picture of some kind of alien.))

Quote from: ds22 on March 14, 2010, 05:35:31 PM
Quote from: OizenX on March 13, 2010, 05:20:26 AM
Quote from: Ayzer on March 13, 2010, 05:18:08 AM
Nice. When does it come out?

As of right now Sunday.
Nice, very nice.
BTW, did you get to move the Kyuubi in the Kyuubi's Chamber stage?
Because I found a CHR0 for him and I wanted to know if you already had found it yourself.
(And while looking in the Naruto Shippuden CoN Revolution 3 ISO, I found something very disturbing.
A fully white picture of Mickey Mouse to be precise (and a fully white picture of some kind of alien.))
Do the CHR0 files even work in Brawl?

and no the fox doesn't move.


I think it should work.
Also, the link for Valley of the End is wrong.
It's a duplication of Konoha Square.


Tried the CHR0 ingame, it froze.
So that's a no go.
Also, I fixed the Pokemon trainer position/Entry position so that Pokemon trainer will work.
If you want it, I could post it here.

For some strange reason, it seems Kohona Square has absolutely no floor (from the link you posted) If you could, can you fix it cause its the only thing thats like kinda weirding out something im working on


I had no problems with Konoha Square, other then the camera being annoying at some points.
Also, I spotted WeeGee in the crowed of Konoha Square.

Double post for fix/awesomeness.

First of all, Valley of the end Entry/PokeTrainer fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?njywzwjwmxy

Second of all, Kyuubi's Chamber with an animated Kyuubi :af2: :
http://www.mediafire.com/?gziyimiyqmt

Third, I packed them with the files that were in the original download, so you already have all the files needed.
Enjoy.

EDIT: I found out that the Kyuubi animation stops after a while.
Don't know why...

Well I guess the Kohona square is due to the Night Texture hack I made, mind if I send it to you so you can see whats wrong with it? (ds22)


Quote from: FairKnight on March 14, 2010, 10:34:54 PM
Well I guess the Kohona square is due to the Night Texture hack I made, mind if I send it to you so you can see whats wrong with it? (ds22)
Sure, send it over.

Quote from: ds22 on March 14, 2010, 10:28:57 PM
Double post for fix/awesomeness.

First of all, Valley of the end Entry/PokeTrainer fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?njywzwjwmxy

Second of all, Kyuubi's Chamber with an animated Kyuubi :af2: :
http://www.mediafire.com/?gziyimiyqmt

Third, I packed them with the files that were in the original download, so you already have all the files needed.
Enjoy.

EDIT: I found out that the Kyuubi animation stops after a while.
Don't know why...

So the CHR0 files DO work, maybe I'll dig up Valley of ends for the WaterFall.