::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: OizenX on March 15, 2010, 03:35:17 AM
Quote from: ds22 on March 14, 2010, 10:28:57 PM
Double post for fix/awesomeness.

First of all, Valley of the end Entry/PokeTrainer fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/?njywzwjwmxy

Second of all, Kyuubi's Chamber with an animated Kyuubi :af2: :
http://www.mediafire.com/?gziyimiyqmt

Third, I packed them with the files that were in the original download, so you already have all the files needed.
Enjoy.

EDIT: I found out that the Kyuubi animation stops after a while.
Don't know why...

So the CHR0 files DO work, maybe I'll dig up Valley of ends for the WaterFall.
Yup, you can (didn't know the waterfall used a CHR0).
You have to tweak it up some bit and if you resized anything, you'll also have to fix the X/Y/Z translations.
Also, the animations don't seem to loop.

Just wondering, any update on that "Project Werehog"? I'm kinda psyched about it.
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Quote from: SalaComMander on March 16, 2010, 12:20:18 AM
Just wondering, any update on that "Project Werehog"? I'm kinda psyched about it.
I haven't forgot about that. But its going to take a while, I'm still not that efficient with vertecies. (Though In all honesty, I have been putting it off for model stuff)

Quote from: OizenX on March 16, 2010, 05:41:29 AM
Quote from: SalaComMander on March 16, 2010, 12:20:18 AM
Just wondering, any update on that "Project Werehog"? I'm kinda psyched about it.
I haven't forgot about that. But its going to take a while, I'm still not that efficient with vertecies. (Though In all honesty, I have been putting it off for model stuff)
That's ok, I got a lot of other stuff to...wait for first.
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

nice job with the stages, a bit simples, but they are awesome!




If your still on the CON3 ISO mind doing warehouse, intersection, and the hidden lead front gate?



Quote from: FairKnight on March 16, 2010, 11:27:00 PM
If your still on the CON3 ISO mind doing warehouse, intersection, and the hidden lead front gate?

I'm done with the Naruto CON pack, working on somthing else.

1. Learn how to use the CPK extractor
2. Getting a Copy of the M&S Iso
3. ???
4. Profit!

Oh I forgot to say this when you released your third set.
I just noticed that you Put Luigi In Konaha Square.

LOL

Ohhh alright, I guess Ill start doing some CON stages of my own, goodluck with the new ISO, what new game are you moving onto btw?


I was interested in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic games.

Mostly for Radical Highway. BUT THE CPK EXTRACTOR IS MEAN.

Any idea why I keep getting a Black Screen on Distant planet? :(. I put the rel and the .pac files in their places. First time I got this problem. Just Distant Plante with black Background :P

Hidden Palace doesn't work. It says error reading file when I try to extract the stuff.  :srs:
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.


Weegee Stage's FTW is off the scale i cant handle it

this stage made me create the stage folder in my SD card
not just looks great plays great to lol