::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aquatic mine looks nice.

How's emerald alter coming along ?




My SA2 import options are limited at the moment though.

I found some old files on X-cult, and 2 of them I'm making into stages, unfortunately, the rest of the links there are dead.

Why do you open your Desktop in a Tab?

Anyways, looking good! S.A. 2 is too epic.. Where'll the platform be?

Quote from: Albafika on January 08, 2012, 02:47:08 AM
Why do you open your Desktop in a Tab?

Anyways, looking good! S.A. 2 is too epic.. Where'll the platform be?

Because I needed it for assigning textures to the 3ds model.


and IDK, I'm looking into ways of making it less flat right now.

also, here's my other other stage far less progressed than metal harbor

We need more Sonic stage and the preview is so sexy. What happened for Hidden Palace? Please, don't tell me is dropped.

Oh, and here a idea :


From SSF2.

Brawl needs more SA2 :af:
I actually wizzed through Hero Mode today, minus the battle between Sonic and Shadow at the end :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Im gonna have to learn how to port files from SA2 D:

and Here's an ingame pic:

Not sure why its so dark, and I think I got the size ratio roughly right.

What I've done:
Actually made collsions :D
-Replaced the static water with a water model from brawl.

all thats left is throw some junk on it and fix the lighting.


oh and Someone should totally put this on Samus

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 08, 2012, 03:39:06 AM

Im gonna have to learn how to port files from SA2 D:

and Here's an ingame pic:

Not sure why its so dark, and I think I got the size ratio roughly right.

What I've done:
Actually made collsions :D
-Replaced the static water with a water model from brawl.

all thats left is throw some junk on it and fix the lighting.


oh and Someone should totally put this on Samus

Hey it's night out, jk. =D

Nice work, Oizen. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I am happy to announce for the most part, the stage is finished.

You can expect it soon. =D

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 08, 2012, 06:00:24 AM

I am happy to announce for the most part, the stage is finished.

You can expect it soon. =D
Yahoo, I'm now happy. =3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

O_o
Dayam. That was fast.
Now. What to replace...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 08, 2012, 06:22:48 AM
O_o
Dayam. That was fast.
Now. What to replace...
Well I built it over my old Metal Harbor, so its still on Big Blue.

But with all the new stage slots and what not, does that even matter anymore?

Good point :srs:
Forgot about that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]