::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


So Oizen, didn't you say you'd be making more than one part of Metal Harbor? What other parts did you have in mind?


Rotate the entire thing 90 degrees, and the edge of that with the water. IDk if swimmable yet.

thats kinda annoying.

Rotate it the other way 90 degrees and by the cylinder things? Definitely be less flat like that.

Here's the fixed stage. I was gonna make that rotation thing, but it's all up to you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?32npzcirnc1e5ff

Basically, has new shaders/normals, the right size and position without the need of moving it, shadows, some shadow for the plane, and slightly changed STPM, camera and death values.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I just noticed.
That's the area where Tails and Eggman fight for the first time *facepalm*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 10, 2012, 01:23:53 AM
I just noticed.
That's the area where Tails and Eggman fight for the first time *facepalm*

Ya.

To be correct, its the model from the scene where tails lands the plain and fights eggman, not the actual model for the stage you fight on.

But lets face it, Metal Harbor = Weapons Bed = Eggman Vs Tails

Metal Harbor is the most popular of the three, so I went with that.



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 10, 2012, 01:22:30 AM
Here's the fixed stage. I was gonna make that rotation thing, but it's all up to you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?32npzcirnc1e5ff

Basically, has new shaders/normals, the right size and position without the need of moving it, shadows, some shadow for the plane, and slightly changed STPM, camera and death values.



You rock!! =V

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 10, 2012, 01:34:02 AM

Ya.

To be correct, its the model from the scene where tails lands the plain and fights eggman, not the actual model for the stage you fight on.

But lets face it, Metal Harbor = Weapons Bed = Eggman Vs Tails

Metal Harbor is the most popular of the three, so I went with that.
It was fun shooting at Tails/Eggman in their machine. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on January 10, 2012, 01:49:46 AM
It was fun shooting at Tails/Eggman in their machine. :3
I can easily beat that in less than 30 seconds =D
Well, the first battle I can. The second time's a [censored] with Eggman's laser.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 10, 2012, 02:02:13 AM
I can easily beat that in less than 30 seconds =D
Well, the first battle I can. The second time's a [censored] with Eggman's laser.
That's sorta easy to dodge, I hated the capsule, because it explodes and causes alot of damage...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Very nice stages, I love them all
Please continue with your magic
and make more Sonic Adventure 2
stages, Can't wait to see what you'll
do next!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 13, 2012, 08:09:55 PM
Very nice stages, I love them all
Please continue with your magic
and make more Sonic Adventure 2
stages, Can't wait to see what you'll
do next!

Its this:


But I'm facing the issue with a closed stage.

Idk what to do here, should I just make the ceiling tangible so you can die? :|

Ill b waiting for that one....
:happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Oizen™ on January 14, 2012, 12:52:15 PM


But I'm facing the issue with a closed stage.

Idk what to do here, should I just make the ceiling tangible so you can die? :|

That wouldn't be a problem if you pulled the stage close enough to us (the players) and if you edit the CamLimit0N Y axis bone and the Dead0N Y axis bone to go along with it. Edit it to your liking, to where it doesn't show the ceiling, therefore characters will just die upwards, rather than them going through a [censored]ing ceiling.

These stages don't really hype me, and I'm probably not getting it. I'm just giving you feedback and solutions to your problems.

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 14, 2012, 12:52:15 PM

Its this:


But I'm facing the issue with a closed stage.

Idk what to do here, should I just make the ceiling tangible so you can die? :|
In my opinion you should make the ceiling  tangible so you don't have characters bouncing around up and down when they get hit, but it's your stage do what ever you want :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.