::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 12, 2012, 12:54:07 AM
I've seen the terrible load times and the glitches.
It's a shame, really. Ruined what could've been a good game.

It really is a rush job of what would of been Sonic Adventure 3.

Quote from: Oizen on March 12, 2012, 01:38:29 AM

It really is a rush job of what would of been Sonic Adventure 3.
Yea.
That's true.
Man, I'm getting off-topic. Damn us Sonic fans v:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 12, 2012, 01:43:11 AM
Yea.
That's true.
Man, I'm getting off-topic. Damn us Sonic fans v:
Sonic the Hedgehog - Hatsun

^ This guy makes the game worth it.



Quote from: Haseyo on February 15, 2012, 12:34:33 PM
But if you do want perfection, I think Minecraft skies have blocky clouds, like this:


If you're running the old versions or on low settings, yes it has flat clouds like that.

Minecraft doesn't even look like that. Isn't that the earlier Minecraft stage for Brawl?

I seriously think that you have never once played Minecraft.


Recently, no I haven't but it's still a cool game and I like the blocky-ness of it. If they changed the clouds then...gross.


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 14, 2012, 05:28:04 AM
can't add a platform to flamecore?

I could, but I prefer to keep things as canon as possible.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 14, 2012, 03:31:11 AM
If you're running the old versions or on low settings, yes it has flat clouds like that.

Minecraft doesn't even look like that. Isn't that the earlier Minecraft stage for Brawl?

I seriously think that you have never once played Minecraft.

I'm having a hard time remaking the clouds as they are in mine craft. Right now they're 3D blocks in the sky.

If anyone has any suggestions for it, I'd love to hear them

Additionally,

BRAWLED.wmv


what the heck is with that video, i agree with KTH super creepy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Oizen on March 14, 2012, 04:35:58 PM
BRAWLED.wmv
Lol, That made me laugh big time. xD

You should add text saying "You shouldn't have done that."

Quote from: KTH on March 14, 2012, 11:41:49 PM
Creepy.

Does BEN it's a model or a 2D background?
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 14, 2012, 11:44:41 PM
what the heck is with that video, i agree with KTH super creepy
Well it's suppose to be a creepy stage. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: KTH on March 14, 2012, 11:41:49 PM
Creepy.

Does BEN it's a model or a 2D background?

Full 3D model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew I had to do something with it when I found it.

Oh [censored].
That's freaky...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]