::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 22, 2012, 03:44:13 AM
Spy over Sheik is by far the dumbest thing I've heard all day.
wat
But he turns into a woman :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I was thinking Snake too. Sure Snake's probably gonna end up with a lot of imports over him, but it's his fault for being so manly.


I spent most of my time making Spy have a Brawl T-Pose, which is actually a lot of work for Tf2 Models, who have their arms down at their side, and bent. Its annoying having to move the vertecies into place perfectly.



Snake and Spy share a similar build, so this looks like it'll be a promising rig.

Also, I think I might make a topic for character imports tommarrow, and that'll be where I discuss my future Brawl Fortress 2 project. But as for now, I'll use this thread.

and since I didnt even know it was possible when I made Atlas and P-Body, I'll make sure that Spy, (and those two bots) get a metal shader.

You do realise you could've just rotated the bones instead and get the same result, right?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 22, 2012, 07:46:48 AM
You do realise you could've just rotated the bones instead and get the same result, right?

But with the way bones are, I end up having to delete them. Unless you want little white diamonds sticking out of Spy :|

and if you use the Detach by ID thing, the model looses its skin.

Quote from: Oizen on March 22, 2012, 10:57:02 AM

But with the way bones are, I end up having to delete them. Unless you want little white diamonds sticking out of Spy :|

and if you use the Detach by ID thing, the model looses its skin.
Eh fair enough


I had this strange idea to Rig Sniper Over link, and replace the Master Sword with the Bushiwaka, the Shield with the Razor Back, the Bombs with Jarate, and the Bow with Huntsman.

lol

Of course I could do the same with a Demoknight, without the Bow replacement.

I was thinking the exact same thing! It's perfect! :af: and btw, it's BushWacka. not BushIWacka. Do you plan on importing more? Like Heavy? He seems to fit on Ganondorf. (especially because there was a vertex hack of him.)

@Tommo: Ok now that's just rude that you called a not so good idea from me Dumb. >:(
I'm back after a long while.

Redpwnage, it's called opinions. Everyone can have one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Oizen on March 22, 2012, 02:43:13 PM

I had this strange idea to Rig Sniper Over link, and replace the Master Sword with the Bushiwaka, the Shield with the Razor Back, the Bombs with Jarate, and the Bow with Huntsman.

lol

Of course I could do the same with a Demoknight, without the Bow replacement.
I always envisioned Demoknight on Ike because two-handed sword. I love that Sniper Link idea a lot, but probably stick to the default Kukiri. I just wonder how putting the tallest class on one of the shorter characters will work out.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 23, 2012, 12:16:00 AM
@Tommo: Ok now that's just rude that you called a not so good idea from me Dumb. >:(
I called your idea bad, not you. Someone seems insecure...

By the way yes Heavy would be a good fit on Ganondorf, except that his legs are about half the length. RTB was gonna import him over Donkey Kong, but he hasn't gotten around to it yet. But meh, they're both good ideas.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 23, 2012, 12:17:17 AM
Redpwnage, it's called opinions. Everyone can have one.
Damn right.

For heavy on Ganondorf, size mods usually solve everything. nuff said. but over Donkey Kong? I don't think it wouldn't make sense because he'd be was moving on fours and punching and throwing like an ape.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: AwesomeCasey795 on March 23, 2012, 01:13:23 AM
For heavy on Ganondorf, size mods usually solve everything. nuff said. but over Donkey Kong? I don't think it wouldn't make sense because he'd be was moving on fours and punching and throwing like an ape.
You mean he's not an ape?

TAKE DIS! UND DAT! UND DIS!

Well, that sorta is the only thing that counts. UNLESS WE EDIT HIS MOTIONETC! :D But still, i say he's better over ganondorf with a size mod if necessary as he's slow, heavy, and quite powerful. Besides, i think this should be his neutral special or his side taunt if we ever PSA him. but since it's an instant kill. i say better off as taunt (attack), but is that even possible? well Luigi has a taunt attack. maybe it's possible to encode anyone to do a taunt attack.
I'm back after a long while.