::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sorceress on March 27, 2012, 04:32:52 AM
I sorta think they gave up working on it...

Nice progress on Canon's Core. ^^
last thing i knew bout city escape.. i gave BR3 the fixed model and everything... i havent even seen him since then... so as sorceress says...

i gave up on it, so go on and take it oizen
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So when are we getting a pumpkin hill revamp? hehe

That was the first stage I ever downloaded and it's still in my roster :)

Eggman dances


I want someone to animate this^

It be amazing for a stage.

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 27, 2012, 05:36:34 AM
last thing i knew bout city escape.. i gave BR3 the fixed model and everything... i havent even seen him since then... so as sorceress says...

i gave up on it, so go on and take it oizen

Sweet.

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on March 27, 2012, 06:45:04 AM
So when are we getting a pumpkin hill revamp? hehe

That was the first stage I ever downloaded and it's still in my roster :)

It could really use one couldn't it? If I can find a model, maybe.

Some ghost animation would be fun, and that skeleton cow animal walking around.


Quote from: Oizen on March 27, 2012, 03:55:59 AM

Two people told me they were working on City Escape back in december.

since then I haven't seen any progress, or work on it in the slightest.

I will steal it and do it myself if I have to :|
You must steal City Escape
listen to your conscience broh xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those two were DSX8 and br3. br3 hasn't done any hacks in a while.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Guess I'll do City Escape after Canon's core.

I'll try to make it so mewtwo doesn't have to revamp it this time, though there doesn't seem to be any UV errors in it.

Anyway, can someone link to that city escape model folder from so long ago?


Lookie what I found.


idk if I'll bother with this guy or not, he's not very memorable from the game xD

March 28, 2012, 05:54:52 AM #698 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:00:16 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Oizen on March 28, 2012, 05:38:08 AM

Lookie what I found.


idk if I'll bother with this guy or not, he's not very memorable from the game xD
Egg Golem, sweet!!!
I loved battling him as Sonic and Dr. Eggman.

Edit: Can u rip the place u fight King Boom Boo?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I'm not actually ripping these, Lemme show you.

Blitz Sonic - My Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Stages Originals (All ripped by me!)

^ People port the stages to a Crappy game called BlitzSonic,

I port them into 3dsmax, and put them in brawl. I wish I knew how to port, but I dont. So I'm gonna stick with doing this =v

Additonally,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ignore the bad lighting, the sky is just really far off.

But thats enough searching for models, I'm gonna focus on what I have.

Quote from: Oizen on March 28, 2012, 06:26:39 AM

I'm not actually ripping these, Lemme show you.

Blitz Sonic - My Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Stages Originals (All ripped by me!)

^ People port the stages to a Crappy game called BlitzSonic,

I port them into 3dsmax, and put them in brawl. I wish I knew how to port, but I dont. So I'm gonna stick with doing this =v

Additonally,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ignore the bad lighting, the sky is just really far off.

But thats enough searching for models, I'm gonna focus on what I have.
I heard about BlitzSonic.

1:05 They ruined Chao Garden. D:<
3:01 Chao Lobby needs some fixing, the floor is incorrect...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on March 28, 2012, 06:32:31 AM
I heard about BlitzSonic.

1:05 They ruined Chao Garden. D:<
3:01 Chao Lobby needs some fixing, the floor is incorrect...



They ruin a lot of things actually, which is why I should really learn how M2000 fixed the errors in Radical Highway.

But for the most part, they're salvageable with my skills.

Quote from: Oizen on March 28, 2012, 06:34:36 AM

They ruin a lot of things actually, which is why I should really learn how M2000 fixed the errors in Radical Highway.

But for the most part, they're salvageable with my skills.
I see. :-\
But u do a good job making those stages.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

[censored]ing Blitzsonic.

I'd prefer Egg Golem as an interactive stage with hazards personally.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 28, 2012, 09:24:56 AM
[censored]ing Blitzsonic.

I'd prefer Egg Golem as an interactive stage with hazards personally.

I could try to rig his arms to a character and have him push you off :|