::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



Guys, I'm gonna be delaying Flame Core and Mine Craft if you don't mind.

Why?
Because this



Simple, a while back I found what would probably be the worst sonic fan game I've ever seen.


but..... it has models I can convert to 3ds from Sonic Adventure 2. Additonally, I may use an entirely different model for Sonic vs Shadow if I can find it.



Quote from: Oizen on March 25, 2012, 07:10:17 AM

Guys, I'm gonna be delaying Flame Core and Mine Craft if you don't mind.

Why?
Because this



Simple, a while back I found what would probably be the worst sonic fan game I've ever seen.


but..... it has models I can convert to 3ds from Sonic Adventure 2. Additonally, I may use an entirely different model for Sonic vs Shadow if I can find it.

no thats cool you should get a model of prototype of the ultimate life form and make him animate the background
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

YUS.
Is the fight gonna take place in the shrine? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 25, 2012, 04:14:22 PM
YUS.
Is the fight gonna take place in the shrine? :af:

Probably not.

The background  from the shine is kinda boring.
and I figured out how to fix that odd shading thing, which was bugging me with the long lost ark model. I wonder if I can find that again somewhere...

anyway, a near perfect port to brawl box


I honestly never knew the walls were blue xD



anyway, there is a Biolizard model with it, but its not rigged, Im gonna see if I can rig some of his parts to charizard or something, then put him in the background.

Too bad there's no quicksand option to add to stages, or that would be really epic. I suppose if any sand part is in it, it'll act as a fall-through/pit?




I just want to take this guy and shove a space colony up his ass if you know what I mean >:C

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
Second he went outside, I was just thinking "...[censored]ing owch. Time to put it out of its misery."


Quote from: Oizen on March 25, 2012, 06:01:14 PM


I just want to take this guy and shove a space colony up his ass if you know what I mean >:C
freaking cool and i nver new the walls were blue either

and really one of the worst i deas any one can have is shove somethin really huge up there butt and crash at 800 miles per hour in the earth and kill every one on that planet
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

^agrred. i also never the knew the walls were blue as well. and when i first saw the biolizard, when it's head suddenly appeared. it scared me, and i used to hide from that part lol
I'm back after a long while.

Biolizard in brawl eh? That is legit.

Liking the new stage imports man.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Oizen on March 25, 2012, 06:01:14 PM


I just want to take this guy and shove a space colony up his ass if you know what I mean >:C
Wow, I'm really liking this one. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Oizen on March 25, 2012, 06:01:14 PM I just want to take this guy and shove a space colony up his ass if you know what I mean >:C

Awesome job, is he going to throw those dark energy ball thingy's during the fight?
would be epic lol but i don't mind because this stage is freakin awesome :D
-