::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: flaminshrooms on August 07, 2009, 05:28:53 AM
Those are really nice! My favorites are Marble Garden Zone and Ion Rob.

Ion-rob was just a fluke. I remember I was just doing random plug-in's and it happened.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on August 07, 2009, 05:24:54 AM
*Looks in here*

Hey, I had downloaded most of your Sonic stages! (I didn't get Hidden Palace, though...)

I can get the links to you tommorrow. My wii/SD card is being used at the moment to rip a wii iso.

Much obliged, if I can get them all back I'll keep doing Sonic Project.
but if I'm missing one, I guess its no big deal.


well, i have 1 of ur textures... Sky Sanctuary Zone texture... i can send that to u ASAP if u like! =D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on August 07, 2009, 05:58:42 AM
well, i have 1 of ur textures... Sky Sanctuary Zone texture... i can send that to u ASAP if u like! =D

I would.

August 07, 2009, 06:04:41 AM #18 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 06:05:33 AM by Demonslayerx8
Quote from: OizenX on August 07, 2009, 06:02:56 AM
Quote from: Demonslayerx8 on August 07, 2009, 05:58:42 AM
well, i have 1 of ur textures... Sky Sanctuary Zone texture... i can send that to u ASAP if u like! =D
I would.

aight, well i just sent it to ya!!  well time to grab DEATH BOAT now since mybloop was a [censored] and closed.... so, NOW I CAN GET IT! i really like it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Well, I see that RoyMaster has uploaded your stages, OizenX, but if any of them isn't in that file, I will upload it as far as I had downloaded all your stages. Let me know if I can help you, then.

Nice Aquatic Ruin, BTW. ^^ Did you solved the problem with Flying Battery's sky on Halberd?

Quote from: Jolti on August 07, 2009, 03:29:52 PM
Well, I see that RoyMaster has uploaded your stages, OizenX, but if any of them isn't in that file, I will upload it as far as I had downloaded all your stages. Let me know if I can help you, then.
I don't have Hidden Palace, so if you could upload that...

Thanks for that.

At least all the good ones are back, If any one has my hidden palace please upload it and give it to me.


...

I just lost a bet to a friend, now I have to make them a texture of their choice.
Samurai Pizza Cats.

*facepalm*



Its Hideous....



I believe this is your Hidden Palace. mofo_ of smashboards posted this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4391ce634bd840b58c9e7c56ba37815fe1056b04c88e539b
[/quote]

I was just about too post a link as well lol.


Good, all textures recovered.

Working on Death egg (Frigate Orpheon)

I'm glad to see you back, If you still need ideas for your Sonic project I can give you some ideas.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I love mystic cabe so much :D

Quote from: PAVGN on August 07, 2009, 09:11:34 PM
I'm glad to see you back, If you still need ideas for your Sonic project I can give you some ideas.

btw, I've seen you on youtube PAVGN. Thanks for subbing.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

All suggestions are taken into consideration.