EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SFX only works with Riivolution, unless you want to try your hand at Phantom Wings
Horrifically Buggy 4.0 code.

The 4.0 version is not compatible with any other codes and will freeze if there are any other codes......

Anyway, the Clone engine is taking longer than expected, so I will make a quick update to fix where the item is located when Pikazz spills the beans about how he did it.

Also a new bair with a custom animation.


Posting ot let you guys know that I successfully fixed his HaveN and now he has proper item swings.

To celebrate, I gave him a new Swing4 animation(Item FSmash).

I also restored his correct sword glow and Eye glow.

I hope to have a DL tonight after I clean the kitchen.


Quote from: EternalYoshi on October 24, 2010, 08:30:25 PM
Posting ot let you guys know that I successfully fixed his HaveN and now he has proper item swings.

To celebrate, I gave him a new Swing4 animation(Item FSmash).

I also restored his correct sword glow and Eye glow.

I hope to have a DL tonight after I clean the kitchen.



That's great to hear!! Looking forward to it.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on October 24, 2010, 08:30:25 PM
Posting ot let you guys know that I successfully fixed his HaveN and now he has proper item swings.

To celebrate, I gave him a new Swing4 animation(Item FSmash).

I also restored his correct sword glow and Eye glow.

I hope to have a DL tonight after I clean the kitchen.



Did you post it.


Sorry for the day long delay, but it's here.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10027&Moderated=All

[size=9]THIS IS INTENDED TO BE THE LAST VERSION OVER METAKNIGHT![/size]

When the clone engine gets to a usable state, Gray Fox will have his own slot.


Time for another update.

An actual "quick" update this time, this one corrects the location of heavy items when GF carries them and Wario's bike will no longer glitch out when thrown.

Also included files needed for the effects to work correctly in single player,
as well as tweaks to bair's hitboxes.

The BrawlVault link was updated to if you DL'd before this message was posted, please DL again.

I like this project a lot but im using it when the clone engine is out
BTW
I made (perfect) CSP for GrayFox
http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/renkaken/broul/CSP/Gray%20Fox/

I love it so much that I couldn't wait for the Clone Engine.

Sorry Meta Knight.

October 30, 2010, 08:10:12 AM #116 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 08:22:06 AM by xxTerminatorxx
The New and Awesome Gray Fox Glitches:

(1) If you trap an opponent against a wall and use the A button constantly for about 30 seconds or more the game will freeze. (Not sure if this happens to other people)

(2) If Snake sticks a C4 to Gray Fox, his polygons will stretch to the center of the stage, this will not always happen, but it usually does. His hurtbox won't stretch though with the polygons.    
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I just put a loop rest on the GFX part of the jab.

I held A against a Metal D3 on a wall in Temple for 5 minutes and no freezing.

Please test it like I did. If it does freeze, it's because the GFX for the jab has no loop rest.

The C4 issue was known and is related to the extra bones, like what happens when Sonic does homing attack on one of the extra bones.

October 31, 2010, 04:19:05 PM #118 Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:26:45 PM by xxTerminatorxx
Quote from: EternalYoshi on October 30, 2010, 11:54:45 PM
I just put a loop rest on the GFX part of the jab.

I held A against a Metal D3 on a wall in Temple for 5 minutes and no freezing.

Please test it like I did. If it does freeze, it's because the GFX for the jab has no loop rest.

The C4 issue was known and is related to the extra bones, like what happens when Sonic does homing attack on one of the extra bones.

Might I mention the stage I was using was Shadow Moses Island (Sorry, I haven't had time to download your stage) and it was against one of the walls. The wall was beng damaged at the same time.

Another thing I should say is that my Wii version is 4.2U. I'm working on downgrading my Wii to 3.2U. This may be the key reason why I get random freezing and Exception DSI occured messages. Might I ask you Yoshi, what is your Wii version?       

I'm getting DSI Occured messages because of the crash. Still working on fixing this.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

October 31, 2010, 04:44:23 PM #119 Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 04:46:15 PM by EternalYoshi
Stage shouldn't matter unless you have stage modifing codes.

Please do it on Hyrule Temple for me.

4.2, but I have all the cracks and such that 3.3.1 had, which is needed to dump my discs.

If you look around the net, you can have 4.2 with the benefits of 3.2, as such there is no purpose in downgrading anymore.