EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You should totally make Rin(The assist trophy move could be her final smash) over ZSS next!


Quote from: EternalYoshi on September 08, 2010, 05:23:23 PM
Rin?? You mean Lyndis?

lol yea I don't know why I thought her name was Rin >_> *facepalm* to self
Or hell, put her over a pretty much useless character (sheik or Princess peach)

no dont put it over peach...

peach is a MONSTER
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Liquid Snake over Olimar. Use Irishladdie's model and texture.

I would love to see him match out against your Gray Fox.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 11, 2010, 07:23:32 PM
I would love to have Lyn in my game as well.
Great minds think alike! :3 we need more female ass kickers in brawl anyway X3 I mean there could possibly be a ligit clone edition and the final smash could b her assist trophy thing :3  An import of Sheena from Tales of Symphonia, like moves and all would also be awesome :D

PS: Regarding the request dealing with ZSS(My last post in your topic) that was the one I PMed you about silly X3
The zelda one though was a request :3 but u don't gotta do dat if u don't want to. Jus the bunny suit samus would be epic if u did~

Just wanted to come by and remind you how much I love your Gray Fox character.

And you better be updating him! >D

You could just do a Model Import of Lyn over Marth, problem solved. XD

Why do you have to rebuild the .pac? I don't quite understand. Does changing the bone refs make the game spaz out otherwise?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Val Halen on September 13, 2010, 01:52:20 AM
You could just do a Model Import of Lyn over Marth, problem solved. XD

Yes but that would just be a texture/model swap, we mean a full on new/playable character :3
And yes, Marth needs to be replaced with someone else next game, maybe Lyn :3 hehe

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on September 13, 2010, 03:44:18 PM
Why do you have to rebuild the .pac? I don't quite understand. Does changing the bone refs make the game spaz out otherwise?

You have to rebilud the .pac because Tabuu has issues with opening pacs that have been heavily edited by PSA. If you try to open them, Tabuu will crash.

In other news, I made a new Usmash animation and a new aerial(though I think I said those already).

I made the PSX sound pack for Riivolution users, but I had to rearrange the SFX a lot, so many VO samplles won't play right with V0.2X.

I'm also waiting for the clone engine to be in an advanced state in development.


Do you plan on making a sound pack for Geko OS users *puppydog eyes*