EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 02, 2011, 01:51:10 AM
^^Noted.

I recreated PK Flash perfectly over one of Forward B's powers so now it's time for the fun part.

Finding the Proper External GFX and changing the hitboxes.

Edit: I got the PERFECT External GFX for it. Images do NOT do the effects justice.

Looks to me like Mega Man will be the first PSA Beta I have ever used...Once I get Brawl+ Again.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 02, 2011, 01:51:10 AM
^^Noted.

I recreated PK Flash perfectly over one of Forward B's powers so now it's time for the fun part.

Finding the Proper External GFX and changing the hitboxes.

Edit: I got the PERFECT External GFX for it. Images do NOT do the effects justice.

Nice job man!

Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 02, 2011, 01:51:10 AMImages do NOT do the effects justice.

Damn it!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Maybe, this would be somthing good. Just edit out Megaman, of course. I'd be simple to just turn that image into a 2D stage itself. It would be cool to replace the spikes with a pit of nothingness.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I'm almost done with the character's beta release. Only a few minor adjustments left.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17180
The beta is out. Do be aware that the FS has not been modified.
It's still PK starstorm and it still works.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 02, 2011, 10:09:53 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17180
The beta is out. Do be aware that the FS has not been modified.
It's still PK starstorm and it still works.

Talking less about the PSA for the moment (I'm not at home so no Brawl + and stuff) and more about the model. I think we need a new Mega Man vertex on Ness. I looked at the pics in BVault, and I think the model doesn't do the PSA justice.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

This is for Mega Man.

Quote
OK time for an expanation for the moveset.

Mega Man has made his late arrival to the Brawl!


He falls at a very high speed, even by PM standards. This makes it easier to get back on the ground after aerials, but makes it hard to recover. Be sure to DI high when being sent sideways.
He weighs a bit more than Sonic currently. His jump height and running speed is also higher than Ness's was.


The slide is his dash attack. Where the opponent is sent away depends on where the attack hits. If it hits the tip of the foot, the opponent will be sent at a low horizintal angle. The rest of the foot will send the foe at a slightly higher angle, and the hip sends people upwards. He can use it to slide off of ledges.


Utilt is a fast uppercut.
Not strong or damaging, but it leads to other attacks, has deceptive range, and is a good ant-air move.
Even though I animated it from scratch, it sort of reminds me of PM Snake's utilt.......


Dtilt is a quick sweeping kick Ala MVC. It chains into utilt and other attacks.


The forward smash is not to be trifled with despite it's lack of vertical range.
That one kick can send people quite a ways offscreen if you aren't careful.

Usmash is kind slow but strong. It can be charged now but damage and KB don't increase........



Uair is a very strong air move.
Like in SSBC, this is one of his best kill moves in the air.

Fair is a quick light hit that chains into itself or other attacks.
It's hitboxes are almost like Toon Link's bair.


His new Bthrow is very strong becuase he briefly uses the Guts arm for the throw.
This only applies to Bthrow.

The neutral B is the Mega buster.
It is chargable, but you cannot move while charging or store the charge.
If you don't charge it, you get 2 tiny shots.

If you charge it only a little, you will get one slightly bigger shot.

Charge it fully and you will get a powerful blast.

That blast transcends priority so it won't clank with other projectiles or attacks.
You can cancel the charge by Pressing the shield button.
It also sends target at a horizontal trajectory like in SSBC.

His Up B is similar to his Up B in SSBC. It's like a hadouken.

The graphics I use for this move fluctuate consantly.

His Forward is the Robot Master Powers.
Let's go through them one by one:

Top spin can only be used in the air.
It's a high spinning move that traps foes in the air and can be used to help with recovery when used at the right time.

This currently has unlimited uses.

Flash stopper slows down time for a short time.

This can only be used once per rotation. More on that later.

Slash Claw is a Melee move that does extra damage on shields.

You can only use this 8 times per rotation.

The Black Hole Bomb currently works a bit like PK flash, but that will change soon.

Images do not do the effect justice.
You get 10 uses normally, but charging it may only allow 9 uses.
It's hitbox lingers for a bit.

Down B
This is the Power switch.
This allows you to switch between the Robot master powers and during the move, Mega Man will glow a color depending on the power being switched to.
It always starts off with Top spin, but will always go in this order:

Top Spin
Flash Stopper
Slash Claw
Black Hole Bomb
repeat.




Misc Pics for BV placeholder here.




The Final Smash has not yet been modified, but it still works.

Known Issues


The Bunny Hood does not increase his running speed.
While Usmash and Dsmash can be charged, damage and KB doesn't increase.


[COLOR="DarkRed"]
[SIZE="5"]Change List[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[collapse=V3(Coming Soon)]
Better looking model
More recolors created/included
Usmash and Dsmash can charge now(No damage or KB added though)
Jab 1 links better to jab 2
Aerial A move animations tweaked
Fsmash and ftilt animations tweaked
Dair animation tweaked - pushes Mega Man upwards a bit like Snake's fair
??? ???? ?????????
??????????????????????????
[/collapse]

[collapse=V2]
Fixed a stupid Ledge related TransN bug
New ftilt(May change again)
General Hitbox and animation tweaks
Flash Stopper duration increased
Flash stopper now usable once per stock
  Top spin has horizontal mobility
  Top spin hitboxes more sensible
  Fsmash range fixed, knockback and damage tweaked
  Usmash faster
  Bair sweet spot has slightly less KBG
  Dtilt sweetspot now does 7%
  Utilt given slightly more lateral range
[/collapse]

Quote







Credit to Link1213 for the CSPs.

DL Link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17180

Heya, um, I want an action to loop once and only once per use (IE: it automatically loops without you pressing X button a second time) would I put it up like this? It's for mecha luigi's up air.

Asynch timer: blah
hitboxes and stuff
Asynch timer: blah
Terminate collisions:
If: Animation Ends:
Synchronous timer: 1
Set Loop: 1
Change Subaction: *same subaction*
Execute Loop:
?


I have a suggestion for the final smash.
Maybe make it Samus's. It seems like it could work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


the neutral b can be used to spam someone off the stage and i think it has way too wide a range
But i still love the hack

Great work EY!  I had a little tinker with it in practice mode and I'm liking it so far.  I'll play with it some more against some CPUs tomorrow then give feedback.

Oh and you were so right about the Black Hole Bomb.  That move is smexy!

DUH NUUUUUUH!!!



THis looks very promising, I'll definitely try it out. I always wanted Mega Man in Brawl :3

Also the Final Smash should be Astro Crush. You know, the move from 8 where he makes meteors drop down from the sk--

...Oh wait...