EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nghiakhung on March 24, 2011, 03:10:17 AM
hi guys,i'm new to this forum and i'm very impressed your work here,Yoshi,especialy Gray Fox add-on!I have some questions i want to ask you,Is that OK?

1.Can you replace Gray Fox emblem in Brawl??like a Fox Hound patch or something,just like Snake have Fox logo...
2.ah..Gray Fox's plasma gun is not correct..you see..in MGS his gun is look more badass....can you retexture it??
3.Can you replace Fox's current voice with his voice from MGS??
4.Do you have an email???share with me??i want to make friend with every MGS 'fans^^
1. Yes, you can do that yourself. common5.pac
3. Yes, but someone has to rip sfx out of other games.

Edit: Duuuude, lovin' Planet's Core. It' my fav stage now, Idk just something about it that just makes wanna keep playing on it. It's different, I love the colors, the platforms, that box thing, it's perfect! :D

Quote from: Nghiakhung on March 24, 2011, 03:10:17 AM
hi guys,i'm new to this forum and i'm very impressed your work here,Yoshi,especialy Gray Fox add-on!I have some questions i want to ask you,Is that OK?

1.Can you replace Gray Fox emblem in Brawl??like a Fox Hound patch or something,just like Snake have Fox logo...
2.ah..Gray Fox's plasma gun is not correct..you see..in MGS his gun is look more badass....can you retexture it??
3.Can you replace Fox's current voice with his voice from MGS??
4.Do you have an email???share with me??i want to make friend with every MGS 'fans^^

1. That requirees changing the IC-Constants. Retxturing it messes with Kirby and D3..... so yeah. I'm gonna get a code for that.
2. If I get a detailed model of the Armgun I will. As of now, think of it as a censor, like with Fox and Falco's Laser blasters.
3. I haven't updated the SFX pack in a while.
Considering something that's about to happen, I'm gonna wait for the event to pass before I do so. This way, I don't have to deal with those stupid length limits.

P.S. Trolling with OP titles is fun!

P.S.S. I have all of Gray Fox's audio files from the US release of Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions for the PSX.

ah...can you make some more video about Gray Fox????those two clips so far is not very pretty quality.....

Hey eternal, which download is the latest one? I could record a video for Gray Fox in 1080P HD if you want.

Just need to know who he's over and if he needs certain extra files or not.

March 24, 2011, 01:58:31 PM #409 Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 02:59:48 PM by EternalYoshi
The last DL was 3XX, but that version is really outdated, and not the one shown in videos.

Also,

QuoteNo release date for V0.4 UNLESS I can totally fix the Extrabones.





*Honks for Grayfox*

I'll get this girl next to me to flash her tits if you update Lyndis.

*Honks for Mega Man.*

What? I made suggestions to him. >.>;

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



The thread name. Read it.
Also cleaning up the motion file.
Check back next week.
I WILL BE OFFLINE ON APRIL FIRST.

I'm loving Gray Fox right now ^_^ can't wait for the new Lyn update.

OK. After snooping through PM Lucas, I learned how a certain variable worked so I made Flash stopper last longer, but it's only usable once per stock(To prevent spam and abuse).
Mega man update will come after Lyn's.

Back to tweaking Lyn.
Her arrows are faster now, but the gravity is higher on them(they fall faster).